Just Realized I'm Sitting On A Goldmine

darnall

Reaction score
Handicap
Crusing Ebay when I stumbled across this ad.... And it made me realize that I am sitting on a FORTUNE and didn't even know it...

1 half dozen (6) Taylormade Rocketballz golf balls (2 sleeves) for a buy it now price of....hold on to your hats.... FIFTY BUCKS ($50.00)!!!! plus 5 bucks shipping...

Considering I have about 6 dozen of them at home that means I am apparently sitting on $600.00 woth of golf balls...Plus I can go to WalMart or Academy Sports, buy up every box they have in stock for 24-27 bucks, and turn each one of them into $100.00... I'm going to be a millionaire by next spring!!!!! WOO HOO!!!

Heres the link if you guys don't believe me....hahahahahaha

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TaylorMade-...90338429?pt=US_Golf_Balls&hash=item19d78a297d

Please nobody else steal my new business plan....It's mine I tell you....ALLLLLL MIIINE!!!

well darn, there goes my idea.

Sometimes E-bay stuff is not a good bargain. I have found some great deals though I will tell you.

Sometimes E-bay stuff is not a good bargain. I have found some great deals though I will tell you.

You are absolutely correct...Every club in my bag (except for one of wedges) came from ebay...I have less than 600 bucks in my whole set (listed below in my signature) including the bag, thanks to ebay...just wish you could buy course memberships or greens fees on ebay..hahaha..

I am almost positive the seller who listed those balls either fat fingered his keyboard when he made the listing or maybe he saw what a rocketballz CLUB was worth and thought the balls were the same thing.

Who wants to bet that nobody actually purchases those from him until he re-lists them..

You have to be very careful buying stuff from the bay. I've seen so many fakes recently it's crazy.

I think he did it on purpose. some people think all ebay sales are a deal. I dont foresee anyone buying that. But I guess he is going off the "you never know" thought

That's why I always filter/search on "completed listings" to see what people are actually willing to pay.

I'm putting an Arizona Beachhouse on ebay tomorrow.

Dang, I was just sitting here thinking about selling some Rocketballz golf balls for $24.99 per sleeve, do you think there is a market?

That's why I always filter/search on "completed listings" to see what people are actually willing to pay.

sweet, I love deep sea fishing off the Arizona coast...all I ever catch is Tmexicans

You should have bought a bunch of Twinkies!

That's funny. Who would buy those?

This is really funny, but I do notice a lot of people doing this around the holidays when people buy things for others that they normally wouldn't. Someone will buy it because they think it is a premium golf ball and it must be a deal because it's on ebay.

My favorite was a guy selling Pennies that were year 2000 as special mellenium pennies, starting bid.... $0.99

yea, I often wonder about stuff like this and not just on ebay. It leaves me dumbfounded when looking for a an item or product of any sort to find how different the prices are from one website to another.

I often think like how can someone be so nieve to over pay large sums of money for the same item.

I think how can they be in business and how can they have the nerve to price soo high.

I say to myself "who would buy it when its so easy to find it much cheaper" ?? But truth is i think too many people can be nieve and/or also just too lazy to keep looking or just dont care. And then (I know this sounds crazy) but I really believe some people feel better that they paid alot for something.

Was I the only person in America to like these?

Probably :laughing:

I actually like them alright, I just can't get them to stop on a green. I will probably use the ones I have left for tee shots in scrambles.

Wow. I really hope people read the description CAREFULLY, before buying. What a buffoon. Looks like this is the sellers first venture into selling high quality golf equipment as well. Sells mostly basketball tickets and other random things.

They must be played by the best golfers in America too because for all the times I'm found Titleist, Penta's, Srixon, Callaway, and the umpteen bajillion Wilson/Top Flite balls in the grass while looking for the one I just shanked, I've never found a RocketballZ.....

Absolutely not...there are 2 of us...I love the fact that I can't hurt em...and I play way more bump and run than flops from around the greens so they work just fine for me.

What's the square footage and which ocean? The wife and I may be interested.

I'm sure someone will buy them, they always do.

Back