I can only imagine a tipsy One-T in a room full of Miss Universe contestants......that would have been something to see!

As they were introducing them I kept thinking "boys she's beautiful, she's even more beautiful, wait she's even better"........

I can only imagine a tipsy One-T in a room full of Miss Universe contestants......that would have been something to see!
Yeah...its cooler than you are imagining.
As they were introducing them I kept thinking "boys she's beautiful, she's even more beautiful, wait she's even better"........
I agree 100%

I'm biased being Filipino so I thought she should of won. I think she came in second (1st runner up).
x350.jpg

^^^STRONG^^^
My daughter was rooting for her because her class has a penpal from the Phillipines.

Anyone see the contestant from Mars? I think she should have won:

Mars Attacks

A 4 page thread on Miss Universe? It must be winter for a lot of you.

Australia should of won. She is a dime.

A 4 page thread on Miss Universe? It must be winter for a lot of you.

Only 2 pages for me. Changed setting to 30 per page. Regardless....more pages would be okay.

I was surprised Venezuela beat out Brazil and that Brazil came in 5th. I thought for sure it was going to be between Australia and the Philippines for 1-2.

Australia was something else. If she just kept talking, I would have been happy as well

Back