Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Krank being a part of certain things in the past if Im not mistaken, do you think youll have a chance to hit this thing?

Yup. if not at the PGA Show, shortly thereafter.

Yup. if not at the PGA Show, shortly thereafter.

Awesome! I really look forward to hearing about it. I love that everything around here gets a fair shake. I am intrigued by components and lesser known OEMS but its hard to find them, especially in LH

Im pondering some aerotech steel fibre i95's...

That was my 1 big disappointment with the 588 CB iron set: no gap wedge. It looks like I'll be in the same boat with Bridgestone in 2013. My 2 iron sets before that were the R9 and R11 irons from TM, you have NO idea how much I loved the gap wedges in those irons sets. It was my go-to club for 110-120 yard shots, and it seemed like I would have at least 2-3 shots like that every round. Right now, I struggle with the gap between the 50 degree 588 wedge and the PW in the 588 iron set, it's a little frustrating.

With bridgestone and its traditional lofts, you could strengthen them by a degree, add a second PW, shorten it by a half inch and weaken it by 2 degrees and be set. Take a G stamp and mark around the P a few times. Voila.

This is a ponder I've had quite often, and in R flex believe it or not because the SF's are notoriously stout.

Having been tinkering with the 913. I think I want a heavier feel to my driver. I am thinking of going to a heavier shaft. Something closer to 65 grams. I just don't know how that will feel with the head though.

Nice ponder! The S+ 62 could be amazing.

The krank element driver.

TTing

I don't quite know how I feel about it. I think it might be awesome.

With bridgestone and its traditional lofts, you could strengthen them by a degree, add a second PW, shorten it by a half inch and weaken it by 2 degrees and be set. Take a G stamp and mark around the P a few times. Voila.

I have a J40 bent 2˚ strong to 50. No issues there. I contacted Bridgestone prior to having it bent though.

Do you all know the difference between the noodle long and soft and the noodle soft balls? I know the long and soft is 85 compression rating but I'm not sure about the other one

Tapatalk on iPhone 5

A 8802 style putter..

A 8802 style putter..

One of the BEST ones I have EVER rolled is actually a Snake Eyes SV1. Heavier head, tremendous 8802, TREMENDOUS.

One of the BEST ones I have EVER rolled is actually a Snake Eyes SV1. Heavier head, tremendous 8802, TREMENDOUS.

I may have that putter at my parents place in Florida. I'm going down there in Mid-Jan, I'll see what one it is. I always seem to roll those putters so well, i think it might be time to bag one again.

I may have that putter at my parents place in Florida. I'm going down there in Mid-Jan, I'll see what one it is. I always seem to roll those putters so well, i think it might be time to bag one again.

Face looks like this?

SV1 Putter p1.jpg

A fun one to roll!

Face looks like this?

SV1 Putter p1.jpg

A fun one to roll!

Sort of. I doesnt have the shapes in the face. It does have the milling though. Mine might be closer to the Ping Sedona than a true 8802 style.

Really pondering an adams a12 3hybo gonna go hit one today

when im supposed to be working im on here with Tapatalk

Amp Cell in a 11.5. If I could find an Asha for it I don't think I could wreck some fools

Amp Cell in a 11.5. If I could find an Asha for it I don't think I could wreck some fools
I approve this 11.5 ponder. BOMBER loft right there.

Bushnell Tour Z6 or the tour V2. I've gone long enough with trying to find yardage markers and sprinkler heads

I want an 11.5 Extreme, I really do. I'm going to have to find a way to make this one happen early next year.

I approve this 11.5 ponder. BOMBER loft right there.

Dude even bad shots into the wind were going 230. So much more forgiving

Dude even bad shots into the wind were going 230. So much more forgiving
I believe it. I'm sold on more loft and my 4x, it really is an absolute blast to use.

Heading to Dicks sporting goods to ponder everything golf.

I believe it. I'm sold on more loft and my 4x, it really is an absolute blast to use.

I want 11.5 or something higher loft like that to pair with my 4x. That would be nice.

I want 11.5 or something higher loft like that to pair with my 4x. That would be nice.
D, its a hell of a combo dude. Towering but penetrating the whole way in wind or not, I should have listened to JB long ago.

D, its a hell of a combo dude. Towering but penetrating the whole way in wind or not, I should have listened to JB long ago.

I think I should have done the same. 9 degrees of loft is stupid

I already have it at 10.5, but I think 11.5 would be awesome.

I don't think my blade ponder is going to pan out. Back to these:

images

Those are pretty sweet. I still remember them from the ATL outing. At first I was thinking, "Bridgestone -- seriously?" And then I hit a few on the range. They are incredibly solid irons, and they are easily the biggest surprise that I had this year in golf equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back