The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually agree completely. I like not being tempted to read alot of the absolute nonsense in there.

I haven't in-lined since I was like 10 dude. It would be uuuuuuuuuuugly. I need to go back to playing rugby for fun or back to lifting like I used to.

Why not just rage out with some JMan air headbutts?

I took a shot at nationals once to the back of the thigh. I swear my whole leg was black, blue and green. I struggled in the 6 hr car ride home!

Playing inline? I never wore the padding there either. Was too cumbersome. Got some pretty impressive welts to show for it.

What's a hockey?

^^^Steven Stamkos' #1 fan right there.

I haven't in-lined since I was like 10 dude. It would be uuuuuuuuuuugly. I need to go back to playing rugby for fun or back to lifting like I used to.

I need to see some coach Jman skating!!!!! hah! Rugby is freaking BA. I don't have the build for it but really enjoy watching. You have to be one tough sonova to play that.

Playing inline? I never wore the padding there either. Was too cumbersome. Got some pretty impressive welts to show for it.

It was jock-shinnys-girdle-inline pants.

I had a sick pair of Graf inlines made with the Bauer rockers and mr sticky wheels. God I miss inline.

TTing

What's a hockey?

There used to be a National Hockey League where ice hockey was played professionally. There were even two teams in Florida. But that league is now dead. Nobody cares aboot it anymore.

Just woke up and the world is still in one piece from what i can tell. From all the banter and talk of well deserved headbutts I take it the world is still intact over there as well? Good! I was going to miss you silly chuckleheads.

I'm hoping the apocalypse hasn't taken chunky away from us

Tapatalk on iPhone 5

Today is most certainly as useless of a school day as we could possibly have (and it's a full day..UGH). No reason to be here.

And what do I get stuck doing since we do not have regular classes? Covering in-school suspension for half of the day.

^^^Steven Stamkos' #1 fan right there.

I need to see some coach Jman skating!!!!! hah! Rugby is freaking BA. I don't have the build for it but really enjoy watching. You have to be one tough sonova to play that.
War Lightning!

Today is most certainly as useless of a school day as we could possibly have (and it's a full day..UGH). No reason to be here.

And what do I get stuck doing since we do not have regular classes? Covering in-school suspension for half of the day.

Ugh, the end of the world didn't get you a stay out if school card?

Tapatalk on iPhone 5

Just woke up and the world is still in one piece from what i can tell. From all the banter and talk of well deserved headbutts I take it the world is still intact over there as well? Good! I was going to miss you silly chuckleheads.

The rest of the world could be destroyed and you wouldn't know. Lol. Maybe meteors are falling everywhere except Hawaii.

I think going to a hockey game would be a blast with you Captain War.

DD would be needed.
I love live Hockey, I have said it many times that a live Hockey game is one of the best sporting events to go to.

The rest of the world could be destroyed and you wouldn't know. Lol. Maybe meteors are falling everywhere except Hawaii.

Maybe. They wouldn't have any air space. The rain is taking it all up.

Maybe. They wouldn't have any air space. The rain is taking it all up.

It will rain for 40 days and 40 nights! Haha.

I love live Hockey, I have said it many times that a live Hockey game is one of the best sporting events to go to.

Its been said for many years that the game just doesnt translate well over TV and I dont know what the fix is. Its the best live sporting event to me.

Its been said for many years that the game just doesnt translate well over TV and I dont know what the fix is. Its the best live sporting event to me.
It blows goats on TV

Sitting on the glass at a Devils game was probably the best sporting experience of my life.

Growing up in Minneapolis, I went to school with a pretty good hockey player who was in the class above me, Blake Wheeler. Loved watching him and our team play live. He's currently playing for EHC Munchen in the NHL lockout but he was a Boston Bruins player who was traded to the Winnipeg Jets.

Growing up in Minneapolis, I went to school with a pretty good hockey player who was in the class above me, Blake Wheeler. Loved watching him and our team play live. He's currently playing for EHC Munchen in the NHL lockout but he was a Boston Bruins player who was traded to the Winnipeg Jets.

You have seen me twitter hockey rage, do you think I dont know who Blake Wheeler is? Pshhh...haha

Honestly, the reason hockey sucks on tv is because American hockey feeds, and announcers suck for the most part.

CBC and hockey night in Canada make hockey very exciting. There are certain us cities that have decent commentary but most I've seen the commentary actually takes away from the game. Much like a poor golf commentator.

TTing

I watched hockey on tv a few times. Thought it was the most boring sport ever. Thought it was worse than golf before I ever even liked golf.

Now with all of the ridiculous lock outs added to what was already a bad sport kept alive by good fights... Hockey < EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD (except for drugs and incurable diseases)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back