The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That could only be uttered by someone who has never had a Whataburger. Not the end all, but not in the same slummy neighborhood as anything at McDonalds. :act-up:

That could only be uttered by someone who has never eaten an In-n-Out Burger. Whataburgers are good, but not in my top 3-4 fast food burgers (In-n-Out, Steak and Shake, GD Ritzys, probably some more I'm not remembering).

See, I don't think Steak 'n' Shake is a good burger at all. Great shakes, but their food is not awesome. Good onion rings, but their burgers are average.

See, I don't think Steak 'n' Shake is a good burger at all. Great shakes, but their food is not awesome. Good onion rings, but their burgers are average.

Oh well, I like the thin, crispy edged burgers...to each their own :act-up:

There are way too many good local joints to get a burger at to waste time at a fast food joint, but they will work in a pinch.

563566_455607074487768_720737340_n.jpg

That could only be uttered by someone who has never eaten an In-n-Out Burger. Whataburgers are good, but not in my top 3-4 fast food burgers (In-n-Out, Steak and Shake, GD Ritzys, probably some more I'm not remembering).

Now you are talking!!! In N Out is where it is at for fast food burgers. Five Guys is pretty good also, their fries are bad though.

I've gotta say, sometimes its easy to forget how great of a guy JB is. Playing golf today reminded me just how generous he can be.

Yearly making of flavored popcorn for simple simple gifts tonight, man I keep forgetting how long each batch takes. Anyway turned this:
IMAG0963.jpg

Into these variety's this year...Caramel Apple, Cherry, Caramel, Cinnamon:

IMAG0964.jpg

Cherry was new this year, not too bad. Root Bear, Creme De Menth, and Butterscotch were last years flavor oddities.

I can't wait to see some of my cousins today. In 2013 I need to make more of an effort to hang out with some if them more.

Now you are talking!!! In N Out is where it is at for fast food burgers. Five Guys is pretty good also, their fries are bad though.

Their fries are bad? That's a negative ghostwriter. Their fries are delicious. Maybe not in and out good, but they're up there

Yearly making of flavored popcorn for simple simple gifts tonight, man I keep forgetting how long each batch takes. Anyway turned this:
IMAG0963.jpg

Into these variety's this year...Caramel Apple, Cherry, Caramel, Cinnamon:

IMAG0964.jpg

Cherry was new this year, not too bad. Root Bear, Creme De Menth, and Butterscotch were last years flavor oddities.

Caramel Apple sounds delicious.

Their fries are bad? That's a negative ghostwriter. Their fries are delicious. Maybe not in and out good, but they're up there

Sorry Red Leader, you must have your head in the clouds today, the fries there have no taste whatsoever. In N Out fries are not tremendous either but at least there is some taste to them.

Sorry Red Leader, you must have your head in the clouds today, the fries there have no taste whatsoever. In N Out fries are not tremendous either but at least there is some taste to them.

They have plenty of flavor. They're delicious and they give me too many and challenge me to eat them all. Challenge accepted

They have plenty of flavor. They're delicious and they give me too many and challenge me to eat them all. Challenge accepted

If you want a challenge like that let me know if you are ever out in SoCal. I know a place that as a small problem measuring out their orders of fries. Lol

If you want a challenge like that let me know if you are ever out in SoCal. I know a place that as a small problem measuring out their orders of fries. Lol

Haha deal

Got to get them cajun style at Five Guys!

Let the chaos of packing and traveling with two damn dogs begin. Ugh.

We are getting a new DVR today. I requested the guy bring a Cisco box instead of another Samsung box. We used the Cisco box for over a year, but when we recorded the Olympics Opening Ceremony and never got around to watching it, the box deleted it because we ran out of space to record other shows. However, the box still saw it there, so we could only record one or two shows on it. SO I took it in and got a new box and they gave us this new Samsung box they had. I have had issues with it ever since (sometimes it wouldn't record shows we had scheduled even though nothing else was recording at the same time).

Anyway, that's a rant.

The reason for the post is that I had to make a list of the shows we record so I am able to set up the new box when it gets here. Noticed that of the 32 shows we DVR, 15 of them are on CBS. FOX has the second most (6). NBC has 3 and ABC has 2.

No real point of this other than I was surprised that almost half of what we watch is on one channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back