What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what im saying. You got half of the food pyramid covered in one loaf of bread.

Same thing with pizza!

And chocolate cake is a perfect breakfast food!

Bacon Donut?
i2dw5nf19jg2ye6ii5xoxhfko1_500.jpg

I saw this on that food network show "The best thing I ever ate" (or something like that) and someone picked that bacon doughnut as the best doughnut they had ever had. They said the sweet and salty combination, with the crisp bacon and cakey doughnut was like heaven in their mouth. Personally, I am not a huge bacon fan (I know that is a huge surprise) so that sounds disgusting to me, but as Diane mentioned, bacon seems to be the food of choice for most me...and truth be told most women as well.

I would have to do some research, but I believe World War I was started over bacon. Its just that good.

I don't understand - we're talking about something that comes from a :pig:. How can that make everything all right with the world?

Dogs are the same way. Which makes sense, since we men are dogs!

[YOUTUBE]qPmVENYCJ2o[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE]CErapf79rqM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]lxBKy78eP28&[/YOUTUBE]

I don't understand - we're talking about something that comes from a :pig:. How can that make everything all right with the world?

Have you tasted it ?!?!?!

Turkey bacon isn't even real bacon! lol

Gotta be bacon bacon!

Sizzlean doesn't count either.

As I said, I like turkey bacon.
I dont want to get into politics, but I believe it should be illegal to call that bacon. Its more like thinly sliced turkey.

Bacon? Yes of course - I can take it or leave it - usually leave it. As I said, I like turkey bacon.

I am with you on this one Diane, I prefer turkey bacon as well. I also prefer it cooked extra crispy in the microwave rather than getting all greasy in a skillet. I only like bacon on a BLT, with eggs, or in a club sandwich (and I could take it or leave it there).

I just popped open a can.
6a00d83451b05569e201156f10f6b3970c-500wi

I dont want to get into politics, but I believe it should be illegal to call that bacon. Its more like thinly sliced turkey.

Agreed.
Turkey bacon is to Bacon

as

Velveeta is to Cheese.

You have bacon apple pie
apple-bacon-pie.jpg

Bacon wrapped turkey
bacon_turkey.jpg

Bacon wrapped bacon
2297926249_d878c1928d.jpg

Bacon twinkie Stonehege
bacon-wrapped-twinkie-stonehedge-18925-1238936315-2.jpg

And once again, G-Man finds the exception that proves the rule.

We're having egg salad sandwiches for lunch.

Bacon Chocalate Peanut Butter Cup?
i2dw5nf19o3e8bhkTAVT0Dh6o1_r1_500.jpg

This is the Gasman we know and love! The bacon and twinkie Stonehenge was awesome.

Chicken and dumplings tonight...homemade of course.

We are going out to dinner for GG's bday. Some place casual like Lee Roy Selmons. We love that place.

Almond-Crusted Tilapia

Tacos.

Here is what I got from the restaurant Lee Roy Selmons. Now keep in mind that this is after we had pulled pork nachos to start with.

The sampler
Ribs
Meatloaf
Chicken Breat
Pulled Pork
Mashed Potatos & gravy
Cornbread caserol
And I ate it all.

599154008_WMUkb-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back