and I love cheese.

Sounds good to me.

Lets see,
I love bread
I love beef
I love sausage
and I love cheese.

Sounds good to me.

Thats what im saying. You got half of the food pyramid covered in one loaf of bread.

Thats what im saying. You got half of the food pyramid covered in one loaf of bread.

Maybe you could sprinkle (very, very lightly) on some vegetable seasoning and cover another food group! :D

Since we're talking "guy" food - would someone explain your love affair with bacon?

Since we're talking "guy" food - would someone explain your love affair with bacon?

We had this discussion a while back. They need to come up with a bacon fragrance for women.

It tastes good! Enough explanation. :banana:

We had this discussion a while back.

I must have missed it and it's not as though you guys don't discuss the same topics over and over again. :rofl:

I must have missed it and it's not as though you guys don't discuss the same topics over and over again. :rofl:

Oh, there is nothing wrong with bringing this discussion back into the forefront, im just saying it could get a little heated at times.

Oh, there is nothing wrong with bringing this discussion back into the forefront, im just saying it could get a little heated at times.

You're that passionate about bacon?

The Bacone

A bacon cone filled with scrambled eggs and country gravy topped with a biscuit.
i2dw5nf19ms0abxklO5LfyZoo1_500.jpg

What date is you bypass surgery scheduled for?

The Bacone

A bacon cone filled with scrambled eggs and country gravy topped with a biscuit.
i2dw5nf19ms0abxklO5LfyZoo1_500.jpg

Simply stated, that is food genius. :clapp:

The bacon donut looks disgusting. Have you ever eaten one?

Hacker - Is there a "shudder" smilie?

Lets see,
I love bread
I love beef
I love sausage
and I love cheese.

Sounds good to me.

It's a loaf, and it's meat. Would Harry approve?

We had this discussion a while back. They need to come up with a bacon fragrance for women.

I'd worry about what else it would attract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back