The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, he threw a pick before I could finish my post telling him to throw a pick!

And there's Tony Romo doing what Tony Romo usually does in big games.

Dumb dumb throw. Lob pass....really.

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! NoRomo?

Holy crap he was baited on that one BIG time.

You gotta love seeing a kid that was told he was too small to be an NFL back have a year like this.

Come on, get a TD here!

Like I said.. Why do they keep Romo around

Good defense and a stupid ass throw

TapaTalk from the iPhone
I'm constantly amazed by him doing this time and again. He's not as bad as he plays in these big games!

I understand that the Cowboys "move the needle". But I think it is time to start to rebuild. The team as it stands now is nowhere ready to compete

You gotta love seeing a kid that was told he was too small to be an NFL back have a year like this.

Darren Sproles too! He was a big time stud in high school here in KC who totally tore it up but was considered too small.

Like I said.. Why do they keep Romo around

Because he's still better than a LOT of QB's out there even with his problems.

I'm constantly amazed by him doing this time and again. He's not as bad as he plays in these big games!

Agreed. Look at his December before this game. He was unbelievable

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I understand that the Cowboys "move the needle". But I think it is time to start to rebuild. The team as it stands now is nowhere ready to compete

Agreed. Its been broke since 96. Break it all the way down and fix it right already. Just my opinion though.

Darren Sproles too! He was a big time stud in high school here in KC who totally tore it up but was considered too small.

Dude was a BLAST to watch in college too!

Roughing! Holy crap the Skins dodged a bullet.

Two hands to the face there, no-no.

Wow, that penalty is brutal.

Because he's still better than a LOT of QB's out there even with his problems.
Yeah. But if you can't win when it counts does it matter? Even if you get to the playoffs and lose every year. You still lost and didn't win.

That's such a bullcrap call....I hate all these nitpicking roughing the passer calls this year

Roughing! Holy crap the Skins dodged a bullet.

Two hands to the face there, no-no.
Or, you could say the Cowboys shot themselves in the foot with that bullet.

Agreed. Its been broke since 96. Break it all the way down and fix it right already. Just my opinion though.

Look at how teams like Green Bay, Pittsburg, the Giants, or New England do things. Build through the draft. Hire a GM (except in NE) allow the GM to manage. And stay out of the way as an owner. Win titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back