SeeMore X Putter Preview - New Line

That x2 looks sweet Hawk.
Need to find a place that sells them, sure would like to roll the x3.

Thanks for those photos Hawk! That is really cool how the finish appears to be both matte and glossy depending on the angle.

The great photos really show the craftsmanship placed into their putters, looks outstanding.
Agreed, they are true works of art.

Enough can't be said about the looks of the X series, especially the X2.......by far my favorite looking SeeMore and a joy to roll.

I only got to use it once before the greens became covered in this white filth :\

Results were very promising though. I it to be good just based on the shape and past experiences and I wasn't disappointed.

Received my X2 today. Really Sweeeet! The insert is so much nicer at least for me than the FGP

Congrats on the new stick Chas. Enjoy!

TapAhoy!

Received my X2 today. Really Sweeeet! The insert is so much nicer at least for me than the FGP

Need more details on the insert. Congrats on the new flatstick. :drool:

Bring on the pictures, what do you like more about it compared to the FGP?

The face of the FGP was hot for me this seem softer and more controllable. Weight/balance @ 34.5 is perfect for me. Between this and my One putt wedge I am hoping to improve my short game over the winter.

The face of the FGP was hot for me this seem softer and more controllable. Weight/balance @ 34.5 is perfect for me. Between this and my One putt wedge I am hoping to improve my short game over the winter.

That's good to know, I can't wait to try some of the other inserts and compare to my FGP!

I am already a better putter thanks to this new stick. Rolled 6 10 footers in a row into the center of the cup while practicing. No break from the same spot but this allowed me to line up and stroke the same stroke every time. Very pleased so far

That's a great way to practice your stroke. Glad you're liking it, Chas.

Posted via tapatalk.

So, I bought Tahokie's X3 off of him last week and it came in yesterday. I'm NOT an insert guy, but I really think this one puts a heck of a nice roll on the ball.

So, I bought Tahokie's X3 off of him last week and it came in yesterday. I'm NOT an insert guy, but I really think this one puts a heck of a nice roll on the ball.

I love the feel of my X2....great roll of the ball off the face.

I love the feel of my X2....great roll of the ball off the face.

I've been quite impressed on the Tour Links. I can't wait to get it on the course next week.

It's about as firm as they come, which is a good thing I think. Nice sounding click to it (in an inserty way).

It's about as firm as they come, which is a good thing I think. Nice sounding click to it (in an inserty way).

I wish I got more audible feedback out of it, but I can't deny the roll I'm seeing.

Just miss the center haha. It's a little louder towards the edges!

After seeing Cookie's fitting, I'm thinking a x2 CB would be a great putter to add to the rotation!

Thanks to #Cookie, I have an X2 on the way. I'll be sure to post my findings here. I'm be making my comparisons to my SC Studio Select Newport 2.6.

This damn thread.

I've been looking at the x4 a lot lately.

I forgot all about the x4 until today. I was dead set on a WHP 1 now it looks like there will have to be a shoot out....2 of my favorite inserts in the x series and the WHP. Actually prefer the x series insert to most any, but I like the insert to run the length of the face.

Got the X2 out today for 18 and a comparison with the Scotty on the putting green. I loved the putter during the round! Had some good lags and putts. One the practice green, I alternated hitting 3 balls each between the two. Two points I walked away with, the X2 is softer feeling than the steel Scotty, and my proximity to the hole was tighter with the X2. Of course the one I sunk from 20 feet was with the Scotty to add some drama. Haha I'll keep playing the X2 and comparing.

Nice! Putter duels are always a lot of fun. Be sure to keep us posted on how it keeps on going.

Back