The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to say it just like Lawrence too, that's what makes it so damn funny. Kelly is going to have me committed, with good reason.

Wife found it in DVD at target for 5 bucks. So disappointed she didn't grab it yet

$5!?! It should be in the priceless bin! It was one of the first DVD's I ever bought.

If target is open tomorrow, we'll have it. She's never seen office space. Cardinal sin IMO

I just had a pour that would have made SharkWrestler blush.. We're in for a good one!

You mean like this
thsmiley_drinkbeerbong.gif
:D

I just had a pour that would have made SharkWrestler blush.. We're in for a good one!
That in itself is a statement in of itself

Jacqui is smoking the last of her cigarettes tonight.

I would like to have one. It's been since September and when I have a couple of beer I always want one. Good luck to her. It's not that hard.

I ain't drinking, but THP has me buzzing tonight. Good grief. I am all jacked up!

I ain't drinking, but THP has me buzzing tonight. Good grief. I am all jacked up!

Good job buddy! :clapp: Now in the morning when all these poor souls wake up and their heads go :bomb: ,you will be bringing in the New Year with a :D

I would like to have one. It's been since September and when I have a couple of beer I always want one. Good luck to her. It's not that hard.

We are going to get her a life insurance policy with my company and drop her other one. This is part of why she's quitting. Plus she wants to. The insurance is just a side benefit, as our policy is cheaper for almost twice the coverage, and for an extra 7 years. Plus I get commission plus renewals on it.

Lemmiwinks FTW!

Tell Jacqui congrats Mike, I quit last year and its the best thing I ever did

I think I better stay in here tonight.

Where did everybody go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back