NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
That move is unreal. If the goalie doesn't bite, he roofs it top left, if he does, he drags iftfor the open cage. Too pretty.

How close are we to a deal, I haven't been keeping up.

That move is unreal. If the goalie doesn't bite, he roofs it top left, if he does, he drags iftfor the open cage. Too pretty.

That, I really don't know. I was talking to someone yesterday who's brother is best friends with Alex Tanguay (I know, not the best source) and I guess they have all of the major things figured out and it's down to really small details. The thing right now, is with the WJC's happening, no one is really paying attention at all to the NHL. I wouldn't be surprised if they're mad and want the spot light back.

I went and saw the final of the Mac's miget tournament tonight and I have to say it was really good. It was a team from Carolina and Vancouver. That to me was awsome teams from Rusia and Finland the USA and Canada all played and a team from Carolina was in the final. I'm not a big Betman fan but thanks to him and the Huricances organization these kids were great and gave up a goal with 4 seconds left and lost in double overtime. The growth of hockey is in good hands.

I went and saw the final of the Mac's miget tournament tonight and I have to say it was really good. It was a team from Carolina and Vancouver. That to me was awsome teams from Rusia and Finland the USA and Canada all played and a team from Carolina was in the final. I'm not a big Betman fan but thanks to him and the Huricances organization these kids were great and gave up a goal with 4 seconds left and lost in double overtime. The growth of hockey is in good hands.

That's pretty awesome! What is Mac's? Is that the corner store company as sponsor?

That's pretty awesome! What is Mac's? Is that the corner store company as sponsor?

Exactly. It's a major event for midget players that happens every year. A lot of NHLers played in this when they were young. I thought it was really cool that a Carolina team beat a bunch of Canadain teams get to the final. I love the growth of hockey in non traditional markets.

Exactly. It's a major event for midget players that happens every year. A lot of NHLers played in this when they were young. I thought it was really cool that a Carolina team beat a bunch of Canadain teams get to the final. I love the growth of hockey in non traditional markets.

Definitely!! Carolina has some great hockey man, both ice and inline. I had a great time playing in tournaments down that way back in the day.

It should be done within a week. NHLPA might still file disclaimer of interest, that deadline is today.

Anyone else watching this Russia/Swiss game?

OH MY GOD! Switzerland takes the lead with 9 minutes left.

You could hear a pin drop.

Nail Yakupov may be having the most disappointing tournaments of any first overall pick to ever play in the tournament.

Nail Yakupov may be having the most disappointing tournaments of any first overall pick to ever play in the tournament.

He is playing? heh

Well........not quiet any more.

Haha no way they allowed that goal!

Nope, not that one. haha Sorry I wouldn't have said anything before if I knew you were on delay.

Nope, not that one. haha Sorry I wouldn't have said anything before if I knew you were on delay.

Haha I am at work watching a feed from Finland. Yeah dont judge me. I miss hockey.

Haha I am at work watching a feed from Finland. Yeah dont judge me. I miss hockey.

No judgement at all. I'll be up at 5am tomorrow to watch Canada/US

Dman you guys and your spoilers. Be back after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back