NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was awsome some great one's for sure but a lot were missed as well. I loved it thanks for link. Grant Fuhr FTW so many to chose from.

No doubt. I always liked Lalime's with Marvin Martian on it. There have been so many awesome ones to name.

puck_headlines_awesome_goalie_mask_retires_orpik_surgery.jpg

I loved Patty's buckets, they were awesome. It's a shame he was a terrible goalie!

He was a Blue for a season. I had high hopes. They came crashing down.

He lost all respect as a Senator when he couldn't hold up in the playoffs. An awesome team with a suck goalie. Brutal.

I'm seriously considering staying up for the 4am game between USA and Canada but I really doubt I can make it. I'm already wavering haha

I'm seriously considering staying up for the 4am game between USA and Canada but I really doubt I can make it. I'm already wavering haha

Wondering if you just saw what Hopkins just did. Also Suban looks too mechanical someone wasted a first round pick on him. It was Boston. Thanks google

Wondering if you just saw what Hopkins just did. Also Suban looks too mechanical someone wasted a first round pick on him. It was Boston. Thanks google

The Nuge is a beauuuuty!!!

I can't believe I'm awake for this.

2-0 Canada!!!!

I agree about Subban. Something about him just doesn't look 'right'.

Subban plays well when he's busy. Also since when was "too mechanical" a bad thing at the pro level? There's a reason why he has the best save percentage in the OHL.

Was a tough one to watch this morning. Really thought the US was going to come back. Both teams showed terrible discipline in the third.

Going to be a huge match tomorrow between Canada and Russia. Would be lying if I didn't say I was worried.

Subban plays well when he's busy. Also since when was "too mechanical" a bad thing at the pro level? There's a reason why he has the best save percentage in the OHL.

Was a tough one to watch this morning. Really thought the US was going to come back. Both teams showed terrible discipline in the third.

Going to be a huge match tomorrow between Canada and Russia. Would be lying if I didn't say I was worried.

One example would be Riemer he is to worried about his positions and letting the puck hit him

I passed out right around the start of the 3rd period.. My days of all nighters are clearly done.

Can't wait for the replay. I thought Canada should have had a 4-0 lead after the first.

One example would be Riemer he is to worried about his positions and letting the puck hit him

I thought that was Reimer's best asset.. Dude goes down immediately and it gets him into trouble.

It's worked well for a lot of guys. Price, Bobby Lou, Patrick Roy. Just about every butterfly style goalie is all about mechanics.

Talking about hockey is depressing me .......I hope so bad a deal can be striked so the season will start mid january and we still get a half a season or so! I miss my flyers games as it makes the winters not only pass faster in the boring area I live in but I have loved them since my yound days of Ron Hex and Eric Lindros....the good old days and I am waiting for them to bring home a dang cup!

Could watch that goal all day long. Backhand toe drags are hard enough to begin with, then add in how far back he went with it and his body going in the opposite direction.....man-o-man.

Could watch that goal all day long. Backhand toe drags are hard enough to begin with, then add in how far back he went with it and his body going in the opposite direction.....man-o-man.

I can't believe it. I try to understand it, but it's just unreal.

What does a goalie do? I love how the kids are taking one of Datsyk's moves and making it even more unreal.

Poor goalie.

Wow. That move is nigh-unstoppable. Must pry jaw off of floor.

What does a goalie do? I love how the kids are taking one of Datsyk's moves and making it even more unreal.

I love that it's nearly impossible to stop. Just executing it nearly guarantees success in terms of a goal. Unreal.

What a great series of moves. I'm sure goalies that watch the video are glad it wasn't them in goal for that.

NHLPA just showed up at NHL head quarters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back