GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
G25[SUP]™[/SUP] Fairway Woods
An extreme variable-thickness face creates an efficient energy transfer, producing faster ball speeds for greater distance. The face is the thinnest of any PING fairway wood. The low-profile, forgiving design features mass low in the 17-4 stainless steel clubhead, positioning the CG low and back for higher launch and increased forgiveness, especially on shots hit low on the face, the most common “miss-hit”. It features a large head design with a traditional shape that aligns easily with the target. A charcoal non-glare finish helps with alignment, eliminates reflections, and inspires confidence.

- Fairway woods available: 3 (15º), 4 (16.5º), 5 (18º), and 7-woods (21º)
- Proprietary graphite shaft: TFC 189F (Soft R, R, S, Tour-Stiff, and Tour X-Stiff flexes)
- U.S. MSRP: $255

i-Bt9PZrj-L.jpg

G25[SUP]™[/SUP] Hybrids
Progressive CG positions help to achieve proper trajectories and ensure functional distance gaps between clubs. The CG position is lower and farther back in the lower-lofted hybrids and
progresses slightly forward in the higher lofts to help minimize spin and prevent ballooning (common in higher-lofted hybrids). External sole weighting positions weight low and back and elevates the MOI for greater distance and forgiveness in the 17-4 stainless steel heads. Generous camber heel-to-toe and sole relief ensure playability and solid contact from all types of lies. A large hitting surface and thin face perimeter provide forgiveness and high ball speeds. A squared-up toe and heel improves consistency and makes alignment easy. The dark, non-glare finish eliminates distractions.

- Hybrids available: 17º, 20º, 23º, 27º, 31º
- Proprietary graphite shaft: TFC 189H (Soft R, R, S, Tour-Stiff, and Tour X-Stiff flexes)
- U.S. MSRP: $220

i-zz8xP8P-L.jpg

I'm glad they went away from the styling of the old G hybrids. Much more attractive looking stick from what I can tell. Would definitely like to hit both.

Love the look of the hybrid. Face angle will be the real story however.

No idea about the performance but these look phenomenal. Love the blacked out look.

All the Ping woods are starting to look the same to me.

I'm glad they went away from the styling of the old G hybrids. Much more attractive looking stick from what I can tell. Would definitely like to hit both.
Yes

No idea about the performance but these look phenomenal. Love the blacked out look.
And another yes.

I really want the fairway wood, though, price increase over G20 line?

The hybrid looks a lot like the current I20. Not the same, but very, very similar and I'm not talking just colour.

Like that hybrid. Didnt care much for the last G series hybrids

So is that weight adjustable by an authorized ping club shop?

These look good. I'm interested how much the adjustable weight in the FW sticks out at address, if at all.

Very nice looking clubs.

These look good. I'm interested how much the adjustable weight in the FW sticks out at address, if at all.

Shouldn't at all. Similar to the port on the G20, just weight on the outside of the sole now.

Do we even know if the weight is adjustable? Looks similar to what is on the J40 line which is not adjustable.

Do we even know if the weight is adjustable? Looks similar to what is on the J40 line which is not adjustable.

I don't think it is. That would be a good comparison.

I love the simple clean crown on the hybrid, nothing distracting at all on there.

Do we even know if the weight is adjustable?

No, I just assumed since it looked adjustable, but it's not mentioned in the description.

I def like the looks of the woods. The matte finish is fantastic.

I like the matte black finish on the clubs. Looking forward to hearing how these perform.

I think these look great! I like that they are all black. They look mean

I like the looks of these. The all black is pretty cool. I am not a big Ping fan, but I know some people who are all over them.

I like the looks of these. It looks like Ping moved away from the offset in hybrids maybe.........although I do love the G20 hybrid

Back