2013 THP Fantasy Golf

I am usually in a masters + players pool, and was hoping for one that included the full season. Looking forward to this, and to reading some of the rules as they're released

I just hope the darn system can handle the rounds that cross multiple days better than Yahoo could. It was annoying to say the least having a 20ish minute window to update your lineups when so many rounds were played across multiple days. Seemed like it happened every other tournament too.

There are flaws in Yahoo for sure. I do like capping the number of times you can use a golfer though.

I am in and pretty excited.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

How do you get selected to participate?

I'm tired of being center of the pack. hopefully I'll do better this time around.

How do you get selected to participate?

There will be a sign up thread soon for all 2013 Albatross Club members that want to participate.

I just hope the darn system can handle the rounds that cross multiple days better than Yahoo could. It was annoying to say the least having a 20ish minute window to update your lineups when so many rounds were played across multiple days. Seemed like it happened every other tournament too.
Agreed... I played the yahoo fantasy golf last year, and that sucked!!!

There are flaws in Yahoo for sure. I do like capping the number of times you can use a golfer though.
The capping of players is a good feature.

Got to get in this. Doing my club membership Friday on payday

I'll be in on this for sure, can't wait!

I really liked everything about yahoo, EXCEPT the glitch with the rounds crossing days. The site was easy to use, loaded quickly, was easily accessible on the go, and I liked how they limited your use of players. The non-live scoring wasnt a deal breaker to me, but wouldve been nice to live update.

I'm curious to see how the settings are done with so many people in one League.

I've never played Fantasy Golf before but am looking forward to this.

Don't forget to get signed up for the Albatross Club so you can participate!

Tweaking settings and getting everything finalized. We will get this going for everybody in the next few days. Plenty of time before the kick off in a couple of weeks. We really think people are going to like this season of THP Fantasy Golf.

I cant wait to see the format and get to winning.

nice! excited to get this going now that fantasy football is now over.

Im excited to see how it will be done this year.

I am also excited about winning it this year.

Tweaking settings and getting everything finalized. We will get this going for everybody in the next few days. Plenty of time before the kick off in a couple of weeks. We really think people are going to like this season of THP Fantasy Golf.

Okay. So we are not going to start with this weekend's tournament, then, correct?

I was trying to figure out how that would work logistically.

Can't wait to get this started.

Okay. So we are not going to start with this weekend's tournament, then, correct?

I was trying to figure out how that would work logistically.

Can't wait to get this started.

Skimmer :D

In the 1st post it does have which tournament it would start with. Gives people a chance to see how golfers are playing, etc.

Skimmer :D

In the 1st post it does have which tournament it would start with. Gives people a chance to see how golfers are playing, etc.

I swear that I read your first post, but obviously I didn't. Plus, the start date is pretty well hidden in your post -- it's not like it is in the second sentence, which is its own paragraph or anything...

I actually like starting a few weeks into the season. The first week or two is always a crap shoot when you don't know how well/poorly people are playing.

This made me laugh out loud ATL.

This is going to be awesome, I can't wait to see all the great new changes!

Back