2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
my praise of them doesn't exclude you or any other volunteer that is coming. I appreciate all of you!and I can't wait to hang with all of you!

Dibs...I need a mentor

I love seeing this, especially so early on. Going to be great hanging out with you guys on and off the course, and JN, don't forget, I am a lefty too.
Happy New Year brother!

Dude, it'll be hard, but I promise not to scream "Jake Effing Nation!!!!" whilst running a camera or whatever.
It is totally ok if you do, nobody else will even care dude. Scream your heart out bro!

In all seriousness I love that you're (and Jersey Nate) are already committing to coming and helping out for this. We'll definitely have to get a practice round in. Maybe partner up and roll some suckas in a little 2 man game.

It is totally ok if you do, nobody else will even care dude. Scream your heart out bro!

In all seriousness I love that you're (and Jersey Nate) are already committing to coming and helping out for this. We'll definitely have to get a practice round in. Maybe partner up and roll some suckas in a little 2 man game.

tyno and i are waiting for a challenge from you hehe

I'm in all the way.

I thought the volunteer list wasn't going to start till late spring...

I've picked sides. Bring home the MC team DotCom.
Dude, you cut me deep. I used to live up your way! I walked the same streets and fairways that you do. You cut me deep!

Never to early to sign up bro. We can use all the help we can get.

you are still planning on it right? i sure hope so

Happy New Year brother!

Back at you bro. One of these days I am going to get some free time, call you and get a twitter lesson.

I hope to get Practice Rounds in with a lot of people. And I hope the feelings are the same for others with me...

I hope to get Practice Rounds in with a lot of people. And I hope the feelings are the same for others with me...

Absolutely bro. While I love seeing and playing rounds with old friends, playing rounds and making new ones is awesome too.

We are DEFINITELY playing a practice round together buddy. We'll have a blast out there!

Impossible to not have a good time playing golf with Jake.

Ill drive the cart young blood
We are DEFINITELY playing a practice round together buddy. We'll have a blast out there!
Maybe we can all 8 of us out for a round of hitting and BSing to get a feel for the course and each other

Impossible to not have a good time playing golf with Jake.
Thanks buddy. It's not always pretty...but it is always fun that's a promise!

Ill drive the cart young blood

Maybe we can all 8 of us out for a round of hitting and BSing to get a feel for the course and each other
I like the sounds of that too buddy. Team Paradise doing work! Bring it!

I wish I could play with each one of you. That would be a blast.

Freddie...that's great idea. We must do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back