Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops. Not good d

Its all over but the crying.

Mark my words, this game, is going to be the start of something VERY special with A&M. Bank on it.

Right after I make a comment about the superiorities of a single gap defense that screen happens.

HA! I love it!

Gotta smell a rat!

Alright boys. That does it. I'm getting ready to go watch Django... Again.

I'm glad Texas didn't play A&M this year. They may have scored 100 on us.

I'm glad Texas didn't play Tennessee this year. They may have scored 100 on us.

FIFY... But we still would've lost.

I'm glad Texas didn't play A&M this year. They may have scored 100 on us.
Ha, I don't know about that dude. This game is not a good thing for either of our schools no matter who played em.
SEC football!!!
Don't. Even. Start. hehe

10 bucks Landry throws a pick 6 before the game is over.

10 bucks Landry throws a pick 6 before the game is over.

I called it earlier, don't rain on my parade! LOL

Ha, I don't know about that dude. This game is not a good thing for either of our schools no matter who played em.

Don't. Even. Start. hehe

"Who cares if our student athletes can read. Watch them run and catch a football." Said every SEC school (not named Vanderbilt) president.

What bowl did Rocky Top play in again? :alien:

None. It's hard to play in anything with one of the worst defenses in college football. Which is why I said even if we scored 100 we still would've lost.

At least it'll be losses to 3 top 10 teams I guess.

None. It's hard to play in anything with one of the worst defenses in college football. Which is why I said even if we scored 100 we still would've lost.

Um, OU's D is pretty arse terrible...

"Who cares if our student athletes can read. Watch them run and catch a football." Said every SEC school (not named Vanderbilt) president.

Lmao. So true.

Shoulda called a TO

True frosh picked up the ball, no bueno.

At least it'll be losses to 3 top 10 teams I guess.

That's what I was thinking for Clemson's season. Our 2 losses were to top 10 teams. I still would have liked to win one of those.

Looks like a heisman trophy winner can follow up with a good performance.

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

Enjoy Johnny one more year Aggies....he's coming out early!!!! Mark it down.

That's what I was thinking for Clemson's season. Our 2 losses were to top 10 teams. I still would have liked to win one of those.

I hear ya, for each of us its that old addage, "Want in one hand....---- in the other, and see which one fills up first." LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back