What is your (driver) swing speed?

I look to update my swing speed this weekend. A couple of years ago before weight training and a proper diet I was at 106. I'll update when I get the update this weekend!

haha I have not had the driver swing speed checked lately however I did have an iron fitting recently. My average swing speed for a 7 iron came out to be 81.6. Not sure how that would equate to the driver.

typically the irons are 15ish mph slower than the driver, so you're probably between 95-97

135 MPH but that was when I was 12 so now its probably 160 with my wedge......lol jk its @92 MPH

The latest data I got from trackman was with a 3 wood and it was 105mph. I guess that would equate to about 110mph driver swing speed?? I hit a mid, boring trajectory driver that gets good roll, driver shaft is key for me, I have a quick tempo and a heavier shaft helps keep it somewhat smooth.

I just wanted to update this thread with my new numbers.

I was hitting with the Trackman and my numbers were a 112 Swing Speed with a 166 Ball Speed and an average Smash of about 1.47. The carry was 275.

I was hitting with the Trackman and my numbers were a 112 Swing Speed with a 166 Ball Speed and an average Smash of about 1.47. The carry was 275.

That's good contact dude. My smash factor with my G20 is amazing and my VR Tour is terrible.

Get it, dude. Those are some pretty wicked numbers. I want to get new and reliable numbers for myself so bad.

Unreal dude! You can hit the ball a long way

TapaTalk from the iPhone

When I was 16 or 17 and a senior in high school, my pops took me to a Golf Expo at the Cleveland, OH IX Center. There, a Cleveland rep tested my swing speed multiple times. It ranged from 123-128mph. He then chatted with my pops and I for a while and ultimately took my name and address as he wanted to send me some free Harrison shafts to try, the same ones the "Long Drive Tour guys used". He said he wanted me to test them all and see which one I liked the best, and I could keep all the extras.

Those shafts never came, I was bummed about it and I hated Cleveland Golf for a couple years because of it. I hope the rep still works for Cleveland and is there for the Ohio Invitational.

Anyway, my SS is usually 120ish. When I was fitted for irons last year, I think I was swinging 96 or 97 with a 7 iron.

Measured at 95 MPH with the driver today.

When I was 16 or 17 and a senior in high school, my pops took me to a Golf Expo at the Cleveland, OH IX Center. There, a Cleveland rep tested my swing speed multiple times. It ranged from 123-128mph. He then chatted with my pops and I for a while and ultimately took my name and address as he wanted to send me some free Harrison shafts to try, the same ones the "Long Drive Tour guys used". He said he wanted me to test them all and see which one I liked the best, and I could keep all the extras.

Those shafts never came, I was bummed about it and I hated Cleveland Golf for a couple years because of it. I hope the rep still works for Cleveland and is there for the Ohio Invitational.

Anyway, my SS is usually 120ish. When I was fitted for irons last year, I think I was swinging 96 or 97 with a 7 iron.

You gonna kick his ass or something? LOL. :alien:

I just had mine checked at Edwin Watts on the Trackman and also at the Freakonomics Event in Florida. I'm old and slow at 85mph!!

I was measured at 102 at the PGASS

avg about 133 fastest 141

thats with a full 48usga length driver. with my 46 its around 128

108-115 depending on the day

ty war eagle good to be back i been lazy the last couple months. time to get back on here, hit the gym, and back on the range. with my ss i may make it to worlds but thats about it lol i need 6-7 more mph.

Back