The Official THP Birdie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another testing ! Amazing work. I am going to guess that a Mr. Arnett might be somehow involved. I think maybe.

Awesome! What a way to start my morning. So much good news is going on here today.

I need to move south so I can do these great testings in January.

Awesome!!! Hope to see some 2013 clubs starting to be tested!!!

THP do seem to know how to do things properly :)

This is nuts! Hint of another testing on the day testers are chosen for one of the biggest testings this place has seen. This place keeps getting better and better.

Cleveland drops all new stuff, then talk of new testing...... coincidence?

We kicked off 2013 with a 100 person testing...But shhh. Dont tell anybody. We have another HUGE testing starting very soon.

Already? Wow, awesome.

Gotta love the THP birdie!

Whatever it is I sure hope the signups stay open through early next week.

We kicked off 2013 with a 100 person testing...But shhh. Dont tell anybody. We have another HUGE testing starting very soon.

You should change your screen name to Willy Wonka with all the craziness going on at this place! I'm all ears and support waiting to hear more. Great job to you & GG in making this place so well respected and fun! I'm so fortunate to have stumbled across THP last year.
Thank you

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Wow can't believe there's another huge testing already. Still can't believe 100 THPers are testing some awesome Bridgestone balls starting soon.

Holy Carp another testing?!?!? Amazing

On average how many testings does thp have a year?

On average how many testings does thp have a year?

On average, it seems like there are about 1 to 2 opportunities per month.

I would say t4k is pretty accurate here. Some months we will have up to 4 or so and others might have 1 or none. We do not limit someone to only test one thing at a time. All we ask is that a member is active or becomes active and they will get a shot.

I get selected for the Bridgestone testing and now there's another huge testing coming? It just don't get better than that.........

Yet ANOTHER testing? Wow, sing it, birdie!

Wow, another huge testing, this is absolutely amazing, I can't wait to see what's coming next. THP is truly incredible!

Another Birdie announcement. Unbelievable. THP is always exciting.

The more testing on offer the better. THP's will always do the kit justice.

R1 Testing? This is just crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back