The Official THP Birdie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going to launch a HUGE forum testing tonight. It is pre-release and we are going to have a TON of testers.

Uh oh...tweet tweet! Can't wait to hear the details!!!

Yea buddy!
thsmiley_band2.gif

We are going to launch a HUGE forum testing tonight. It is pre-release and we are going to have a TON of testers.

Hmmm.....ball testing perhaps. Those are typically the biggest. Looking forward to the birdie posting later!

Oh wow! What a way to start the new year. Excited to read this and looking forward to seeing what the birdie delivers tonight.

I hate NJ. Cant wait to see what it is!

nice! Something else to look forward to besides the game.

Forum testing that includes the words, "ton" and "huge", excites Beags.

Ice skates? Snowboards?

Very nice.

nice! love pre-release testing the most.

Hi Birdie!

Love,

Jman

Very cool news!!! Love that birdie!

New toques? Hoping for something winter related haha

This sounds fantastic!

Edge of seat... ready to learn more!

At least I won't have a case of the Mondays anymore. Thanks birdie!

Very awesome. I'll be at work most of the night, but I'll be checking in to see what the birdie had in mind and signing up thereafter.

Ohh man that's not a tweet, that's a squawk over a megaphone.

Awesome news!

Very cool. Lots of excitement.

Always nice to have the birdie wake up talking on a Monday!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

This sounds interesting. Can't wait to hear what it is and what company it is for (assuming we find that part out). Always some sort of excitement around here.

Sounds like a party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back