What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meatloaf? I don't think Harry is going to like this. :D

I was about to say something similar, AHH!

Chicken sauteed with mushrooms and balsamic vinegar. Scalloped potatoes. Peas. Except for the peas (which they prefer to eat frozen), the kids would have hated it.

Chicken sauteed with mushrooms and balsamic vinegar. Scalloped potatoes. Peas. Except for the peas (which they prefer to eat frozen), the kids would have hated it.

Yummy! :clapp:

Here is what I got from the restaurant Lee Roy Selmons. Now keep in mind that this is after we had pulled pork nachos to start with.

The sampler
Ribs
Meatloaf
Chicken Breat
Pulled Pork
Mashed Potatos & gravy
Cornbread caserol
And I ate it all.

599154008_WMUkb-L.jpg

Did you guys get enough to eat! Ha! Man that looks good! I'm thinking maybe Ellie got to a treat too!

I had a Buffalo Chicken Salad last night from Chili's. I love those.:D

Did you guys get enough to eat! Ha! Man that looks good! I'm thinking maybe Ellie got to a treat too!

That is just what JB ate....I can't figure out why he hasn't been feeling well since we got home ha ha.

I split the nachos with him and then had a 1/2 a pulled pork sandwich with cole slaw on top (I love Carolina Style).

last night was hamburgers and fries.....did you know this country has an obesity problem? :act-up:

I went out for dinner. I had caesar salad, halibut with wild mushrooms and capers and 2 desserts - chocolate cake and ricotta cheesecake. Oh - I shared my desserts.

We had breakfast. Eggs over easy, BACON, suasage links, english muffin (for dunking) and milk.

Love breakfast for dinner!

Really Smallie? I can't eat eggs for dinner or pancakes for that matter. It just seems wrong somehow.

Never wrong! I do not, however, eat dinner for breakfast! Although I might pull out some leftover pizza in the morning (cold or heated up, doesn't matter).

I went out for dinner. I had caesar salad, halibut with wild mushrooms and capers and 2 desserts - chocolate cake and ricotta cheesecake. Oh - I shared my desserts.

Share with me, please!

Love breakfast for dinner!

We always do breakfast for lunch on weekends. I have a wicked good sour dough whole wheat pancake/waffle recipe. Keeps my sourdough starter going, too.

Brerakfast for dinner is the best!!!! Something about french toast, eggs, and bacon after 5pm that makes it extra good!

Eggs and bacon/pork sausage/longanisa for dinner is awesome! Haven't done that for a couple of months, maybe tonight?

We went to Sam's Club and finally picked up one of their rotisserie chickens. Very good stuff, and we were able to eat as soon as we got home! We got french bread, macaroni salad, cole slaw and potato salad earlier at Walmart to complete the meal.

Actually went to McD's. Big Macs all around.

We went to Chilis for the 2 eat for $20 deal. It was tasty.

We ate at the restaurant at the course after golf - I had mushroom ravioli with a butter sage sauce. It was yummy.

basic bacon cheese burgers on the grill.

my wifes not feeling well - so its comfort food .....

I skipped the bacon and had blue cheese - Paula had swiss and bacon

I skipped the bacon and had blue cheese - Paula had swiss and bacon

Goodness - A man who skipped bacon and will admit it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back