Philly/Atlantic City - 2013 THP Invitational Series #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in!

Looking forward to it Dev.

I'm there! Count me in.

Ken

Make it West of Philly! I'd be there for sure.

I just re-read the initial post. Really happy that GG is coming along. I look forward to meeting both of you guys. Also, are signups going on now or will there be another post once pricing and location are determined?

I just re-read the initial post. Really happy that GG is coming along. I look forward to meeting both of you guys. Also, are signups going on now or will there be another post once pricing and location are determined?

There will be an official signup thread with all the details.

Hope I can make this one. I'll definitely be a member of the 2013 AC by then.

This is hard. I'm not able to decide which one to go to until the venues are announced. If this one is in Atlantic City, it probably wouldn't be a good idea for me to go. I really don't want to walk home from there.

Hope I can make this one. I'll definitely be a member of the 2013 AC by then.

Do you think they'll be able to find a course without ditches?

I just realized that this date won't work. Kind of a bummer. I have my cousins wedding and my sister is expecting her first child that same week.

I just realized that this date won't work. Kind of a bummer. I have my cousins wedding and my sister is expecting her first child that same week.

Better come to OH then!

Oh man I didn't even think about that :(

Oh man I didn't even think about that :(

I knew that date was something. First I remembered that it was Kentucky Derby day, then remembered it's the larkin wedding

I knew that date was something. First I remembered that it was Kentucky Derby day, then remembered it's the larkin wedding

haha I love how your mind works sometimes!!

Yep. Definitely in.

Excellent news right here.

I'm not sure what would be better- Philly or AC. Both have their ups and downs. And with it the beginning if May prices will be interesting

Excellent news right here.

I'm not sure what would be better- Philly or AC. Both have their ups and downs. And with it the beginning if May prices will be interesting

should still be able to find some decent rates i hope.

Awesome! Probably a bit too far of a trip to make this one, but it sounds fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back