The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to start complaining about Millard Fillmore, just to be different and cutting edge.

Fillmore may have known nothing, but Harrison did nothing.

I should have waited one more day to come back to school. Ugh.

Fillmore may have known nothing, but Harrison did nothing.

Well, one thing is for sure, neither one could hold a candle to James Buchanan. That guy did, uh, something amazing, I am sure.

Yeah, I guess we can. Sandra Bullock annoys me. She overacts in everything I have ever seen.

Jersey Nate annoys me because he wants to do dirty things to the Atlanta Falcons coach when he should be worrying about the game Sunday.

Hahahaha Dev.

JN not wanting to do unspeakable things to my coach? Full of win. LOL.

120131114137_Bill-Belichick.jpg

107848701_display_image.jpg

"Ooooh you Jersey Nate, stop sexting me during the game"

You dudes are out of control. LMAO./

Just trying to give your team a little bit of good luck, Mikey...

Anyone have any good Sega Genesis games to recommend? I am bored at work and am playing Genesis games on the emulator.

Learned something new today. Never knew it was actually spelled like that.

The differences between one side of the water to the other I guess

Anyone have any good Sega Genesis games to recommend? I am bored at work and am playing Genesis games on the emulator.

Cant remember the name of it, but its one about a guy that goes around the office and warehouse coming up with different ways to split his pants

Cant remember the name of it, but its one about a guy that goes around the office and warehouse coming up with different ways to split his pants
Seriously, I am in tears right now.

Youre a loser Mike. I hate your face so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back