NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI...NHL gamecenter live is only $49 for this shortened season (normally $140). If you've never tried it, it's awesome!

Sweet. Thanks for posting I may have to looking into that also the NHL Gamecenter App has been updated for the new season as well, at least for Android but I am sure for iOS as well.

Should have been free. It would have cost them nothing to make a nice gesture to fans for the shortened season. As a matter of fact, the Devils raised ticket prices this year.

IIRC it's not their call to decide that.

I think this shortened season and condensed schedule is going to make for a very exciting season. It's almost like the whole season is going to be a playoff push. Can't wait to get it started! Go Canes!!

I think this shortened season and condensed schedule is going to make for a very exciting season. It's almost like the whole season is going to be a playoff push. Can't wait to get it started! Go Canes!!

I agree Holiday. I think it is going to be a great season also losing streaks are going to be very difficult to overcome. Teams better have short memories.

Caps fan here, I hope you have better luck with Semin than we did here in DC. That guy frustrated me to no end, his lack of heart and unwillingness to play any defense killed me. He would show up for one game then be a ghost for 4 straight. Good luck and I will see you around the boards! Also welcome to THP. If you havent already head over to the check in desk and introduce yourself to everyone, lots of great people here.

I agree Holiday. I think it is going to be a great season also losing streaks are going to be very difficult to overcome. Teams better have short memories.

Caps fan here, I hope you have better luck with Semin than we did here in DC. That guy frustrated me to no end, his lack of heart and unwillingness to play any defense killed me. He would show up for one game then be a ghost for 4 straight. Good luck and I will see you around the boards! Also welcome to THP. If you havent already head over to the check in desk and introduce yourself to everyone, lots of great people here.

I hear ya! I was little skeptical at first but I've seen quite a few guys turn things around with a change of scenery when coming to Carolina so I hope that trend continues.. not to mention the short term / low cost deal we got makes it a little easier to stomach. He's always been very solid when playing against us, so at least we don't have to deal with that for the time being.. hahaha!!

Zajac extended. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Zajac extended. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

LONG TERM is the best part of it. And they gave him Parise's locker and gave Bobby Butler Parise's #9. So long ya turd. This really makes me happy.

LONG TERM is the best part of it. And they gave him Parise's locker and gave Bobby Butler Parise's #9. So long ya turd. This really makes me happy.

5.75 over 8 years.. Can he meet that cap with his production?

5.75 over 8 years.. Can he meet that cap with his production?

He does alot more for the team than score. He is EXCELLENT in his own end as well. His coming back from injury last season was one of the biggest reasons we made it to the finals. He is a HUGE part of the team and I am actually happier they resigned him than Parise. I know that sounds like sour grapes but he does so much more than score and he is capable of scoring 30.

5.75 for Elias Lite = good deal.

He does alot more for the team than score. He is EXCELLENT in his own end as well. His coming back from injury last season was one of the biggest reasons we made it to the finals. He is a HUGE part of the team and I am actually happier they resigned him than Parise. I know that sounds like sour grapes but he does so much more than score and he is capable of scoring 30.

Seems like it's a good number for right now, I just wonder if that is something he can maintain until he's 36 years old.

Seems like it's a good number for right now, I just wonder if that is something he can maintain until he's 36 years old.

When he is 36 he will be a 3rd line checking center that can chip in 15-20 goals. At that point it may be high but you have to look back at the whole contract and see if it was worth it. I think it will be a great deal. I much rather would have him at 5.75 than Parise at 7 mil + and thats not a knock on Parise.

I think I posted it before the lockout, but I'm very curious to see how Gabriel Landeskog will respond to his captaincy with the Avalanche, he is a bit young, but certainly has some talent. I'll be curious to see his leadership and performance in this shortened year!

When he is 36 he will be a 3rd line checking center that can chip in 15-20 goals. At that point it may be high but you have to look back at the whole contract and see if it was worth it. I think it will be a great deal. I much rather would have him at 5.75 than Parise at 7 mil + and thats not a knock on Parise.

Parise's deal is terrible.

NBC is in full season craptastic form. Did you know that the Penguins eliminated the Flyers in the playoffs last year?
http://yhoo.it/S978bF

We should do a THP nhl fantasy league

I would be down for that. Love hockey but have only done one fantasy league.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Just signed up for my NHL Gamecenter live subscription. I'm officially ready for hockey!

Gonna be in my regular seats for Opening Night tomorrow......Bolts vs. Krapitals

Finally, I get to support my Lightning!.....It's our 20th Anniversary Season, albeit, shortened.

Go BOLTS!

Gonna be in my regular seats for Opening Night tomorrow......Bolts vs. Krapitals

Finally, I get to support my Lightning!.....It's our 20th Anniversary Season, albeit, shortened.

Go BOLTS!

They should have a great season if they can bring it all together. I have a soft spot for TBL.

whatever, go PENS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back