Ohio - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Cleveland Golf

I hear you GolfinFF. I dont get out of work til 6 and already had a message from mike saying to get it locked up cause it was filling fast. Love seeing all the new people coming to this

Wholly F'ing crap! This has blown up faster than I expected :alien2:!!!! I am paid up!!! I got home from medic refresher choked down dinner to then go to officer training at my volunteer department and just back home so I could pay and had to catch up on like 6 pages!!!

Ohio has become the place to come play golf which is awesome. Thanks to MikeDean and Canadan for their part in setting up another THP outing that will be absolutely amazing!!!

Thanks to
:cleveland:
for sponsoring this event and to JB and GG for all their hard work!!!

Right on buddy! Looking forward to seeing how that Optishot improves your game over the winter months!

Can't wait to meet everyone. Should be a good day to meet new friends and make some connections too!!

This thread will end up with some epic banter...with 3 and half months of ramp up time leads to lots of time to banter it up! Canadan and Mike when we getting to together to preview this track?

This thread will end up with some epic banter...with 3 and half months of ramp up time leads to lots of time to banter it up! Canadan and Mike when we getting to together to preview this track?

First day predicted to hit 55 works for me man!

Holler at me too. I'm 15 minutes from the course and would love to join you guys.

Right on buddy! Looking forward to seeing how that Optishot improves your game over the winter months!

For Sure I will be and Indoor Playing Fool starting this weekend as I just got My hands on it tonight and the rest of the week looks to be full!!! If you and Deano are up for it I got a place in Dayton we all can get together to play on it and get some other THPer's feed back on it.

Holler at me too. I'm 15 minutes from the course and would love to join you guys.

It looks to be about an hr and a half from me but I dont want to be left out on the course preview if at all possible!!!

For Sure I will be and Indoor Playing Fool starting this weekend as I just got My hands on it tonight and the rest of the week looks to be full!!! If you and Deano are up for it I got a place in Dayton we all can get together to play on it and get some other THPer's feed back on it.

It looks to be about an hr and a half from me but I dont want to be left out on the course preview if at all possible!!!

Sounds like fun man. I'm sure we can work something out for both!

We'll keep an eye on the weather. But I dont see anything in the near future even close to those temps...lol

keep it simple, this one exit is a few minutes away from the course, has everything you need for the weekend. Theres another one south of here, cant speak to the quality of the hotels though, so these are safest bets.

fairfield Inn and Suites4521 Eastgate Blvd, Cincinnati OH800-228-28004.8 miles
Holiday Inn Cinnati-Eastgate4501 Easgate Blvd, Cincinnati OH513-752-44004.8 miles
Comfort Inn and Suites4421 Aicholtz Rd, Cincinnati OH513-947-01004.6 miles
Hapmton Inn and Suites858 Eastgate North Dr, Cincinnati OH513-752-85844.7 miles

Thank You!

Great, TN representing, with a few more possibly on the horizon

Sent pm & $$ in hopes of sneaking in! Was packing for trip & missed so many posts!

Android by choice.

Last edited:
Still hasnt even been close to 24 hours since signups started, totally amazed at how quick everyone jumped in on this! Going to be a great time!

Got my money in last night and got my confirmation. I'm official!

It is very exciting to see this one fill up so fast! I feel like a flake, but I wont be able to make this one. I am glad that MI will be represented though.

Update!!!

This is now open for 36 golfers. 33 sent in requests yesterday. 30 have already paid. At a minimum we have 3 more spots available.

Update!!!

This is now open for 36 golfers. 33 sent in requests yesterday. 30 have already paid. At a minimum we have 3 more spots available.

AWESOME!!! Lets get these extra spots filled up fellas!

Update!!!

Awesome!

Update!!!

Less than 16 hrs and possibly less than 12 hrs and this invitational is full!!!! Way to go guys!

Blowin up!!!

Great job of everyone following through from the pre-announcement excitement and booking slots up at such an incredible rate.

Update!!!

Payment accepted! I am in! Whew!

This filling up so fast is no shock to me. Unfortunately we wont be making this trek, we have to many iron in the fire around that time. i hope all of you guys have a great time. Ohio knows how to bring it!

Back