A thread for SoCal golfers.

I am up early enough to set up 19th at La Mirada, Dad Miller, or Costa Mesa around 630am.

I am too late for La Mirada. I will call on Monday for 630ish tee time at Costa Mesa.

I have 7:04 tee time for 4 some at Anaheim Hills on Saturday, January 19.

Please confirm your attendance.

I just wanted to try one more time for an invite to Tijeras Creek the morning of Feb.3 rd. I will be in town from Salt Lake and am looking forward to playing. So far Cmac said he would join. I am trying to get a count to set the tee time this Sunday.

I just wanted to try one more time for an invite to Tijeras Creek the morning of Feb.3 rd. I will be in town from Salt Lake and am looking forward to playing. So far Cmac said he would join. I am trying to get a count to set the tee time this Sunday.
Make sure you bring your straight hitting balls. :smile-big: I played there Saturday and had a couple of wayward shots.

Make sure you bring your straight hitting balls. :smile-big: I played there Saturday and had a couple of wayward shots.
Thanks for the heads up. I plan on spending a good bit of time on the range before I leave.

Well if you two are going...... lol

See you guys there!!

You are obligated to show - This is your thread.

We have room for one more... Only

I'm still a newlywed guys :violin:

I didn't know; Congratulations! How long you been a newlywed? I am gonna be a newleywed this year - we narrowed down a location (city) and need a location and date.

White-Cmac (HjHay) - you are gonna get a whopping $7 discount as my guests, fyi.

I didn't know; Congratulations! How long you been a newlywed? I am gonna be a newleywed this year - we narrowed down a location (city) and need a location and date.

White-Cmac (HjHay) - you are gonna get a whopping $7 discount as my guests, fyi.

Appreciate the savings my friend!!

Ok guys, I'm in. Lookin forward to gettin out there with y'all once more.

Congrats senor cricket!!! Been married for 1 year and 4 months. Where'd you and the lady decide on saying the "I do's"

Hey I get to be a So Cal Golfer in 2 weeks, flying to Anaheim for a conference and Rhino is picking me up at the airport and we are going straight to the golf course! It's the only day I have to play and I appreciate Gordon going out of his way to come get me at the airport so we can get it hooked up!

Not enough that I will let him beat me or anything...but I do appreciate it :D

In 2 weeks is which day of the week and date and time?

Hey I get to be a So Cal Golfer in 2 weeks, flying to Anaheim for a conference and Rhino is picking me up at the airport and we are going straight to the golf course! It's the only day I have to play and I appreciate Gordon going out of his way to come get me at the airport so we can get it hooked up!

We will share a cart together this coming Saturday and receive counseling on marriage.

Congrats senor cricket!!! Been married for 1 year and 4 months. Where'd you and the lady decide on saying the "I do's"

Playing just for fun my friend!!!

In 2 weeks is which day of the week and date and time?

THe 29th and teeing off about 2pm

We will share a cart together this coming Saturday and receive counseling on marriage.

You know we did the catholic engaged encounters retreat in Santa Barbara. May sound corny but it's worth every penny. No cell phones or media for 72 hours just you and your spouse to be and God. Its good!

Nice work convincing the wife. See you Saturday.

I think it was the $7 discount.
Wait... " y'all once more"... Just once more and no more?

The 29th and teeing off about 2pm

I will have to see where I am going to be that week. 2pm doesn't allow many holes to be conquered - where you playing?

Lol, as I am typing this, I realize this was an announcement not an invite.

I will have to see where I am going to be that week. 2pm doesn't allow many holes to be conquered - where you playing?

If you want to join it is ok, no worries. Gonna try to get time at Mile Square.

The more the merrier buddy....if you can swing it come on down! 2pm was the best I could do because my flight doesnt get in until 12:50

Back