A thread for SoCal golfers.

Let me know when San Diego is on the radar!

I am currently in and has been in Chula Vista and been playing salt Creek and Eastlake Parkway Cc. If the rain slows down tomorrow, I will be giving the Chula Vista Municipal a try... Twilight.

Awesome!!! looking forward to round #2. You thinking of walking again? I know this is a bit longer that Costa Mesa.

Yeah, I am going to walk... I swear it's better for my game.

I will be arriving way early for breakfast, stretch, warm up hits, putt, and potty break and be ll ready. Hopefully, I won't need a breakfast ball.

I'm going to bring the coupon anyways... maybe they will honor it, you never know.

I will be there with you to beg and charm them to honor it... We can play dumb and say, we all came out just for this... And haggle for discount.

Count me in. I had a fun time. Looking forward to doing it again.

What we should work on is going on a scramble tournament together... Get some wins under out belts and then challenge other regional thp groups...

Looking forward to playing on Sat. Quick question about the set up: which courses are we going to be playing, I see that there are 3 nine hole courses??

Looking forward to playing on Sat. Quick question about the set up: which courses are we going to be playing, I see that there are 3 nine hole courses??

River... Rhino sent pm before posting

You guys should come out to Ventura County. There are some good courses around here. Also, Santa Barbara.

As long as I'm free count me in for a Ventura or SB outing.

We are playing River and Pine.. I was confused about that and called yesterday to confirm. OK to pass on the 29th unless other show up here and want to set something up.. feel free to do so..

I am currently in and has been in Chula Vista and been playing salt Creek and Eastlake Parkway Cc. If the rain slows down tomorrow, I will be giving the Chula Vista Municipal a try... Twilight.
I live in OB/Point Loma - I play Chula all the time, also Coronado, Balboa & Torrey - love chasing a deal as well- can't play twilight on Tuesday - Sure does look like rain.
Chula has a $20 to walk weekday special anytime right now!

I live in OB/Point Loma - I play Chula all the time, also Coronado, Balboa & Torrey - love chasing a deal as well- can't play twilight on Tuesday - Sure does look like rain.
Chula has a $20 to walk weekday special anytime right now!

I am waiting to see of we gonna get rain and head out to Chula around noon... Waiting on painter subcontractor to finish painting.

I am waiting to see of we gonna get rain and head out to Chula around noon... Waiting on painter subcontractor to finish painting.
Guessing you didn't get out or got caught in it, got nasty yesterday
Friday I play at Admiral Baker

Guessing you didn't get out or got caught in it, got nasty yesterday
Friday I play at Admiral Baker

Didn't get to go out... Read bunch of posts. I practiced today... Chula Mini will have to wait.

We are playing River and Pine.. I was confused about that and called yesterday to confirm. OK to pass on the 29th unless other show up here and want to set something up.. feel free to do so..

Match play this Saturday. I never played it... Show me and you can practice for Mc.

Hey guys-I'm in for Sun/Mon in the san diego area. Let me know! I like to find a deal and have a rough time paying more than $30 for golf. I think it would be fun to meet up!

The 2013 tentative invitational tour stops were announced yesterday and as of right now there is a stop in Vegas. I would suggest we get as many people from this area entered as possible. We keep bitchin we want more events out this way and I look at this as a chance for us to put up or shut up. Let's make this happen people!!!

As long as I have no scheduling conflicts I'll be there Gordon.

What exactly happens at those things? I'm interested...

THP events are a special day of golf. Here are a couple of links to assist.

Invitational #1 Description and info

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...-Invitational-1-Sponsored-By-Bridgestone-Golf

Invitational #1 Recap & Pics

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?37658-THP-Invitational-1-Recap-amp-Pictures

Its a great day of golf with wonderful THPers. There is a competitive spirit to the Invitationals, but all skill levels mesh together based on teams.

THP events are a special day of golf. Here are a couple of links to assist.

Invitational #1 Description and info

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...-Invitational-1-Sponsored-By-Bridgestone-Golf

Invitational #1 Recap & Pics

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?37658-THP-Invitational-1-Recap-amp-Pictures

Its a great day of golf with wonderful THPers. There is a competitive spirit to the Invitationals, but all skill levels mesh together based on teams.

Awesome. Thanks for the info JB. I'll look forward to getting more details.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. If I can work it into my calendar whenever it's scheduled, I'm planning on being there.
And I'll see if I can coerce the two closest THPers, The Heez and Schanker, into traveling to Vegas as well.

The 2013 tentative invitational tour stops were announced yesterday and as of right now there is a stop in Vegas. I would suggest we get as many people from this area entered as possible. We keep bitchin we want more events out this way and I look at this as a chance for us to put up or shut up. Let's make this happen people!!!

Back