What happens at 8pm?

Jason+LaBarbera+Phoenix+Coyotes+v+Columbus+s5cC3RITIV5l.jpg

Don't be a hater.. Months upon months of all that football crap, you ladies can tolerate some NHL love.

Go join the other 12 people in the US who like hockey

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Don't be a hater.. Months upon months of all that football crap, you ladies can tolerate some NHL love.

Skip hockey and go get some Chipotle to munch on while you're playing Blops.

Crap? That's a bit far fetched since I recall hundreds of millions of people watching the superbowl and 16 watching the Stanley cup nonsense

Crap? That's a bit far fetched since I recall hundreds of millions of people watching the superbowl and 16 watching the Stanley cup nonsense
Go join the other 12 people in the US who like hockey

The sad part about yanks who try to make fun of hockey is how terribly unoriginal they are.. Is it hard explaining to people who you enjoy watching dudes in tights push each other?

Skip hockey and go get some Chipotle to munch on while you're playing Blops.

I had Chipotle for lunch. It was stupid good. Not a chance in hell I'm skipping this game to play BlOps though buddy!

Hockey is great. Unless your a Canadians fan. Then you just like watching a bunch of sissy men dive and try to get penalties instead of trying to man up and score 5 on 5. Go Bruins!

The sad part about yanks who try to make fun of hockey is how terribly unoriginal they are.. Is it hard explaining to people who you enjoy watching dudes in tights push each other?

I had Chipotle for lunch. It was stupid good. Not a chance in hell I'm skipping this game to play BlOps though buddy!

I'm not a yank

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Hockey is great. Unless your a Canadians fan. Then you just like watching a bunch of sissy men dive and try to get penalties instead of trying to man up and score 5 on 5. Go Bruins!

Sooo.. Soccer... hahaha!

Wow the sniper rage was interesting tonight. I was told I was a cheater (I went 22/22 with a ballista) and then after a few n bombs, was told to "go pick my cotton." Lol wow. Sometimes I wish I had a pvr. You can't make this stuff up.

Wow the sniper rage was interesting tonight. I was told I was a cheater (I went 22/22 with a ballista) and then after a few n bombs, was told to "go pick my cotton." Lol wow. Sometimes I wish I had a pvr. You can't make this stuff up.

Internet tough guys. Gotta love them.

Internet tough guys. Gotta love them.

It's just so funny dude. These games bring out the worst in some people.

Sad part is at 12 I'd never even heard the n word and these kids on x box use it like it's common vocabulary.

Sad part is at 12 I'd never even heard the n word and these kids on x box use it like it's common vocabulary.

I saw that Dev was on last night so I joined his lobby. The guys on there were so ridiculous that I ended up just quit thing about 1 minute in. N word like every two seconds along with tons of other utterly ridiculous vulgarities.

Well. That was the last straw. I'm turning in this stupid ass game for store credit at Game Stop. I prestige, which I really didn't think I needed to anyway. And hit fresh start for my prestige award. I'd done this before in MW3 to reset my KDR and other stats to see if I'd been getting any better. Well, I hit reset and what do you know?!?! The stupid? #$@!€£ game resets me all the way back to Private Level 1. That's not the problem as I was on level one in the prestige anyway. The problem is that the idiots at Treyarch decided that they would also take your prestige away as well as camos... Everything! It resets you all the way back to private with no prestige that you just worked for like you just popped the game in for the first time!

Well. That was the last straw. I'm turning in this stupid ass game for store credit at Game Stop. I prestige, which I really didn't think I needed to anyway. And hit fresh start for my prestige award. I'd done this before in MW3 to reset my KDR and other stats to see if I'd been getting any better. Well, I hit reset and what do you know?!?! The stupid? #$@!€£ game resets me all the way back to Private Level 1. That's not the problem as I was on level one in the prestige anyway. The problem is that the idiots at Treyarch decided that they would also take your prestige away as well as camos... Everything! It resets you all the way back to private with no prestige that you just worked for like you just popped the game in for the first time!

I thought it was a well known fact that when you get a "fresh start" that it wipes out every single thing you have done in the gamem

I also find it "funny" how many people think it's sooooo cool to have swastikas for their player card. Idiots....

I just report them for an offensive emblem when stuff like that comes up. Kids these days...

I was having fun with this game again and now it's getting boring as hell again. I log on and play for 15 min and then log.

I was having fun with this game again and now it's getting boring as hell again. I log on and play for 15 min and then log.

Same issue I'm having. I got diamond on assault and now I have no pull to do it to anything else.

Same issue I'm having. I got diamond on assault and now I have no pull to do it to anything else.

I was all gung ho to do it with the LMG's and then I found the FAL and started loving that gun. Now it's boring and I don't like playing the LMG's anymore.

Back