2013 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

My team is set! Hoping to get off to a good start for the year.

I just went in and picked 10, it said NIF for all 10, probably need to pick sometime tomorrow.

I just went in and picked 10, it said NIF for all 10, probably need to pick sometime tomorrow.

I just went on the field of the FIO page and did it that way.

The field is now set for the Farmers Insurance Open. Only golfers in the field will show up now.

FYI, we always post on Twitter and Facebook when the results are posted and when the fields are entered.

Got my team in and ready to get beaten into a pulp.

I'm sure it's been talked about. But I'm assuming all 10 golfers you pick are on your team and are counting?

Sorry this is all just alittle confusing to me.

Its here. Get those teams set everybody.

entered, spent every nickle I had

entered, spent every nickle I had

I was really close. At first I was being all cheap and picked 10 guys and still realized I had 700k left to spend. Started to dive in and picking a few that cost a bit more. Took a flyer or two in there too.

Its here. Get those teams set everybody.

awesome! can't wait to get this sucker going. gonna be a good time.

"I'm in,I'm in I'm in!!!!"

Silly question time for the NEWB. How do you know who's going to be in the field in upcoming weeks?

Silly question time for the NEWB. How do you know who's going to be in the field in upcoming weeks?

I believe if you go to the My Team section and scroll down, those players are in the field. If not, you will see a NIF next to them.

I was really close. At first I was being all cheap and picked 10 guys and still realized I had 700k left to spend. Started to dive in and picking a few that cost a bit more. Took a flyer or two in there too.

same here, some cheap guys then increased as I went on, had $120K left so got rid of my $20K guy and bought a $140K

My team is STACKED! Watch out!

Everything seems to be working great, no NIF for my roster!!!

I assume we will be discussing week to week in the tournament thread?

Got my team set and ready to dominate.

Is the field updated? Seems like there are less people to pick from then last week...which would be great.

Yes I believe it is.

I see that it says pick up to 10 guys. It looks like this means that instead of picking a couple of 20,000 guys at the end, you can have just 8 guys (or whatever) and pick you favorite at 300,000 instead of settling for a guy at 260,000.

For example, if you really believe that a certain group of players are going to finish top 5,you can take Woods (480,000), Watson (400,000), Johnson (390,000), Mickelson (370,000) and Snedeker (360,000) and just have five guys on your team. I've never played one of these where you didn't have to take the full allotment of players.

Anyone having trouble logging on via an I-pad? My sign in wont go to the Buzz golf page. Of course could be me and usually is.

The field is now set for the Farmers Insurance Open. Only golfers in the field will show up now.

FYI, we always post on Twitter and Facebook when the results are posted and when the fields are entered.

TY, I am entered and have a potentially good team, not using some picks that I think will be very popular this tournament, gotta have something in the tank for the finish IMO.

Back