Official 2012 - 2013 NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big night last night with NC State and K State going down.

Clemson's got a relatively easy ACC schedule to finish out the year. Certainly a schedule which we should be able to post a lot of wins on. I'm hoping we go on a late run with a win over NC State and/or UNC to get our name in the NCAA Tournament talk. Most of our team is young (freshman and sophomores) so I could definitely see us improving next year. Especially if the size on our bench continues to develop and steps in to fill the void left by our 2 seniors this year (PF and C).

Kentucky is 12-6 and 0-2 against ranked teams, that makes me laugh.

Huge game tonight for my Canes!!! I don't get how we're #4 RPI but only #25 in the polls. Whatever.

LOL @ the NCAA for paying Shapiro's lawyer to obtain illegal info. Unreal.

Huge game tonight for my Canes!!! I don't get how we're #4 RPI but only #25 in the polls. Whatever.

LOL @ the NCAA for paying Shapiro's lawyer to obtain illegal info. Unreal.

My boys are currently get handed a butt-whooping by the Canes. Ryan Kelly can't come back soon enough.

My boys are currently get handed a butt-whooping by the Canes. Ryan Kelly can't come back soon enough.

I picked Duke to win.....huge mistake tonight.

What a shocker. Better now than in March though.

I'm with you Ary, and the great Miami defense didn't have a lot to do with it. The Dukies just missed a ton of open shots to start the game and it just snowballed.

2 true road games for Duke, 2 losses. Not a good sign going forward.

I told my buddy today at work that I would take Miami and the points tonight hands down because Duke has looked so bad since Kelly went out.

Yeah, I don't follow enough this time of year. I'll start watching the last couple of games before March Madness to see where everyone is at, but I just figured it would be an easy win in the ESPN Streak.

2 true road games for Duke, 2 losses. Not a good sign going forward.

what was the expectation in dookieland this year? Final 4? National Title?

what was the expectation in dookieland this year? Final 4? National Title?

Prior to the season, probably Sweet 16. Then they came out and played really well in the first month of the year, Mason Plumlee looked like the best player in the country and Seth Curry was doing damage on the outside, with Ryan Kelly playing well. However, Kelly hurt his foot a couple of weeks ago, and the team is nothing like they were before. With Kelly, they can win the whole thing. Without him, they could lose in the first weekend of the tournament.

Prior to the season, probably Sweet 16. Then they came out and played really well in the first month of the year, Mason Plumlee looked like the best player in the country and Seth Curry was doing damage on the outside, with Ryan Kelly playing well. However, Kelly hurt his foot a couple of weeks ago, and the team is nothing like they were before. With Kelly, they can win the whole thing. Without him, they could lose in the first weekend of the tournament.

Well the good news is theres still 2 months to get healthy. These road losses suck, but it doesnt mean much in the grand scheme of things. I'm not a Duke fan, but not a hater either. I wish Xavier's program could be more like Duke.

Well the good news is theres still 2 months to get healthy. These road losses suck, but it doesnt mean much in the grand scheme of things. I'm not a Duke fan, but not a hater either. I wish Xavier's program could be more like Duke.

I've learned not to get too upset about losses in January, but losing by 30 points on the road is not good at all.

Great win for the U! I hope we get some respect in the polls now.

There are so many good games on today. I bet we'll see some upsets. Wouldn't surprise me to see L'Ville go down and same goes for NC State.

Hope my buckeyes destroy Penn state

KU is leading but Sooner's not folding. 49-37 7:46 2nd
KU still in a shooting slump
Sent from my Kindle Fire

Just saw my buckeyes took care of Penn state today!

So many ranked teams taken down today. The list of one-loss teams grows smaller.

No kidding 4 already today and New Mexico about to make it 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back