Official 2012 - 2013 NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressive win tonight for the Gophers, took down the Illini on the road.

Heck of a gave last night for KU. Tied it with 1 sec. left, then won by 8 in OT.

Sent from my DROID X2

I was proud of the Huskers last night for at least keeping Michigan to a season low, at least our defense is showing progress. But 0-3 start in Big 10 play isn't too good either!

Texas is terrible-that's all.

UVA with a nice 9 point win over UNC tonight

My Canes did the same last vs UNC. Really excited about 11-3, 2-0 ACC start!

I think that Duke will lose this weekend at NC State. Ryan Kelly is out with a foot injury, he's really the "glue" guy for that team and does so many things well and still flies under the radar. NC State will be at home and will be pumped up with their crowd behind them, and they are playing better recently. It won't be a huge deal if Duke loses though, I'd much rather see Kelly get healthy now and be there in March as opposed to trying to play through an injury now.

Floor seats at the Clemson-UVA game. Great game so far. The only reason we are in it is the FT line. Love seeing my friend Tobey play too.

KU is looking sloppy right now.

Sent from my DROID X2

Coming off a big win against UVA, we host Wake tonight. Another good opportunity for a win tonight.

I just wish the Tiggers were still in the conference to witness the Jayhawks 9th straight conference title!

Truth
But I dont miss them tiggers

Sent from my DROID X2

Not seeing much Butler love in here.

Big game against Gonzaga on Saturday and Rotnei Clarke will be out with the neck injury. Still got to believe in Coach Stevens. The Butler Way usually finds a way.

Another win tonight over WF. Gaining some momentum. We are looking good lately!

My Pitt boys are looking FANTASTIC against UCONN today. Always a great game when we play UCONN.

God sometimes I hate my Illinois team. Just lost 3 in a row to 3 teams we should've beat.

Crap I forgot buckeyes and spartans is today, will have to tune in for that one

UConn now has not won in the Peterson Events Center since 2005.

Didn't see game but looks like another close one KU won

Sent from my DROID X2

Big game tomorrow @ NC State. They've proven to be very vulnerable after almost losing to BC. Hoping we can sneak out with a win.

Great game going on now between Cuse and L'ville.

Buckeyes down 4 at half

Smother buckeye team loving chucking up 3 pointers....uggghhh

Tied up 2 minutes to go, Thomas has over half their points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back