2013 PGA Show Coverage

I tweeted this out to the group, but want to post it here.

Is it possible to interview / talk to the grounds crew at the range? How many balls did they provide? Does each OEM bring their own line of balls for their demo area? How many guys are there constantly picking that range?

So now new Bridgestone clubs?

THPing on Tapatalk

So now new Bridgestone clubs?

THPing on Tapatalk

We havent seen pics of any Bstone clubs, but here is the info per their VP of Marketing on what to expect for 2013

"We are excited to once again utilize the PGA Merchandise Show as a platform to introduce our new hard goods and accessories to the golf world," said Dan Murphy, Vice President of Marketing - Bridgestone Golf, Inc. "Since the inception of the Bridgestone brand, the PGA Show has annually served as our new product launch pad introducing the golf world to never-before-seen technological innovations. In 2013, we will not disappoint, as we bring forth new balls and an innovative club customization program the likes of which the industry has never experienced."

@srxman tweet,tweet..

Sadly, thats not Lauren Thompson. Thats Lexi Thompson, bad ass young female pro.

I guess we should have played guess which LT

I guess we should have played guess which LT

I have your back Captain Dean. I dont want the masses thinking we are pedos. Lexi is a nice girl with a bright future. Lauren Thompson is smoking hot.

I have your back Captain Dean. I dont want the masses thinking we are pedos. Lexi is a nice girl with a bright future. Lauren Thompson is smoking hot.

well put... Ditto!

Lexi played beat the pro I guess according to Twitter. Would've loved to try that.

Can we get some updates / info from the Titleist tent / reps. Especially info on the new Pro V models and changes with them?

Can we get some updates / info from the Titleist tent / reps. Especially info on the new Pro V models and changes with them?

I thought we already figured out it was practically the same ball....

Alot of home runs between these guys

BBUFVKDCQAEsfd-.jpg

Is that the Crime dog??

Some big hitters right there. For sure.

I thought we already figured out it was practically the same ball....

We think we figured it out, I would like to hear from the actual company about them. Sort of like how we are talking to other OEMs about products we already have info on too.

Who is in the middle?

Ah ok, I thought he was baseball with the comment about Home Runs

IJP

BBUHKrWCcAI0bXs.jpg

Back