Newb(ish) from UK

Crag Rat

Yorkshire golf fanatic
Reaction score
Handicap
Hi guys - been a member for a month or so and been having a good look around - what a fantastic website and really looking forward to being a part of it.

Love the Morgan Cup - wow what a wonderful opportunity that must be - good luck to all those involved.

A bit about me - been playing about 25 years but only a competitive golfer for 4 years or so. Been going through swing changes, initially stack and tilt and (since coach has moved on) more traditional teaching. Love the game and very luckily have a very keen son who's just turned 13 and has now already beaten me gross!

Love coming to America for the golf - Florida (Naples) and California and especially the stores which are so much bigger and better than ours, although we have a few trying to catch up.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP Glad you joined

Welcome to THP!

Welcome , place is great I'm a newbie too and loving the forums

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Have a search for the UK groups on here - our numbers are growing and we're hoping to organise a meet in the next couple of months.

They're something special that's for sure.

I'm absolutely loving the PGA show thread - getting to see all that new kit under 1 roof must be amazing.

Thanks for the warm welcome all - makes THP what it is!

Welcome , place is great I'm a newbie too and loving the forums

Thanks - already put my name down as a definite if the date works and got a mate to join so there should be 2 of us. If we could get this going and perhaps one day try a Ryder Cup THP event not that would be something!

Whereabouts are you - looks London based on the Avatar?

Welcome to THP. Have a search for the UK groups on here - our numbers are growing and we're hoping to organise a meet in the next couple of months.

Welcome to THP

bth_welcomesmiley-1.gif

Welcome. Great place to be!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to :thp:!

Welcome to THP!

Nice to meet you!!

Welcome to THP! You'll love playing in Florida.

Back