Farmers Insurance Open [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see Mike Weir up near the top of the leader board.

Another birdie for Tiger on 12. Imagine if he brings this game again tomorrow.

Had enough money to pick up Tiger if I would have seen Bubba was out. Furious right now. Furious.

I'm in a yahoo league...which means starters and bench players from each of 3 groups...started Bubba and had Tiger on the bench today out of the "A" group due to Tiger playing the tougher course...had no idea Bubba withdrew or whatever....really screwed now.

An eagle and 6 birdies on the day so far for TW. I think it's safe to say he likes playing Torrey Pines. Wow I bet that double on 4 is going to really chap him at the end of this day.

Glad to wake up and see I wasted one of my 8 picks for Bubba this week.

I need my two Scotts, Piercy and Langley to pick it up tomorrow!!!

Glad to wake up and see I wasted one of my 8 picks for Bubba this week.

yeah me too...not only wasted the pick...but lots of salary cap room!

I hope the ORANGE TURD lost his lunch money to Watney and Woods. I am so off the Rickie bandwagon.

I hope the ORANGE TURD lost his lunch money to Watney and Woods. I am so off the Rickie bandwagon.

We'll see you later this year. You do realize it's typical RF lol

yeah me too...not only wasted the pick...but lots of salary cap room!

Last minute, I switched out Bubba Watson and Dustin Johnson for Brandt Snedeker and Phil Mickelson. Lefty shooting even on the North Course is not a good start. I really wish I had left DJ in, but I was really glad when I saw Bubba's tweet that he withdrew.

Every putt I saw missed by tiger was right on a left to right break. His stoke looks better than in a long time and his swing was ridiculous today. I wonder if he will implode on Saturday or stick this one through.

Every putt I saw missed by tiger was right on a left to right break. His stoke looks better than in a long time and his swing was ridiculous today. I wonder if he will implode on Saturday or stick this one through.

^^^This^^^

rickie's last two rounds being paired with woods, he's 17 over par and 23 shots behind woods

rickie's last two rounds being paired with woods, he's 17 over par and 23 shots behind woods

Red shirt> Orange jumpsuit.

I am toast. When the heck did Bubba withdraw?!

I have players sitting at -7,-6,-6,-4,-4,-3,-2,-1,+1 and +2, Piercy and Two gloves need to get their act together.

All my guys are playing E or better except Fowler and Kyle Stanley...buncha chumps. But Rickie is away from Tiger tomorrow so hopefully that helps.

Watching her replay. Digging Rickie's get up.

All my guys are playing E or better except Fowler and Kyle Stanley...buncha chumps. But Rickie is away from Tiger tomorrow so hopefully that helps.

huh?? They aren't paired together?

huh?? They aren't paired together?
Sorry, jumped the gun. Today feels like Friday. Too bad I still have work tomorrow to ruin that.

rickie won't be around saturday to get away from tiger unless he shoots a 63

My team's doing pretty well, just need Rickie & Piercy to step it up...

Snedeker, Brandt -7
Howell III, Charles -6
Van Pelt, Bo -5
Stuard, Brian -4
Colsaerts, Nicolas -3
Johnson, Dustin -3
Bradley, Keegan -2
Hahn, James -1
Piercy, Scott +2
Fowler, Rickie +5

Status
Not open for further replies.