Do you have a favorite hybrid (2,3,4,5 etc) ?

golfurr

I am happy.
Reaction score
Handicap
I have experimented over the years with a few hybrids. Right now I have a mashie 2 (18*) and 5 (26*, I think), a Ping G20 3 (20*). In the past I had a Nike sumo which was a 21, and a VR which was a 24, and a Hibore which was a 22 I think ... so, a lot of different ones.

I think my favorite and the one I hit the best was the Cleveland Hibore. Seemed like the best combination of shaft length and head shape.

I love my 3 hybrid. It always seems to work when needed.

Nope. I just hook the living s**t out of all of them.

Wishon 775 HS 24 degree. I hit soaring bombs with it.

I find the 18 degree needs more of a sweeping fairway type swing than the others. But the M5 is the one that tends to hook if you don't treat it just right.

I'm stuck between a 4 or a 3 hybrid as being ideal. I think for me it might be the 4 hybrid though I sometimes really love hitting the 4 iron.

For me it is the Bridgestone J40 4 hybrid. This is my go to club. It will let me go at it or take a little off when needed. Everything seems to be straight and on on target. At 24* it is the main reason my 5 iron looks brand new and I am ok laying up to 200 yards out.

I love both of my Razr X hybrids but if forced to pick one it would be the 3h because I made a hole in one with it.

I only carry an 18, so it is my fave...when I hit it well. :D

My 3 hybrid it is a very reliable club for me.

I sometimes wonder if I would get more use from a hybrid "4" (like 24* or 23*) instead of the "3" 20* I have now, as the little bit of extra length makes it just a touch harder to hit than I would hope. I think back to a shot or two today where I would have gone to a hybrid I have confidence in over my choice to use 5w or 6i layup. The G20 I carry I tend to only use have confidence to use from the tee.

3 hybrid is my fav club. My buddy often tells me that I should only bring it along with the driver and putter since I rarely use the others. That tells you how bad I am. Not in a good way.

thank god for my cleveland Hybrids is all I can say, I could never use a fairway wood, with my new set 12 months ago I got a 3,4 and 5Hy. I oft use the 4Hy on longish Par 3s and off the deck on a good lie. Generally my 5Hy is the go to club

My 20* hybrid is always solid and dependable.

My 20.5* is the only one I carry and works in many different situations, both from the tee and fairway. I love it's versatility and flexibility when playing different type shots.

I think my favorite and the one I hit the best was the Cleveland Hibore. Seemed like the best combination of shaft length and head shape.

I'm playing the Callaway Razr X 3 & 4 now and love them! I have played the Cleveland Hibore hybrids in the past and they are awesome. In fact now that you mentioned this,I may be looking/ebaying for a 1h in that brand like I use to have. I could bust that thing off the planet and much easier to hit than a 3-wood IMO.

My go-to club for the last couple of years has been my M3 Mashie. I knew when everything else was not working I at least had that club in my bag. I have recently found the Bridgestone hybrid, also #3 working well for me.

I love my 3 H. It exudes confidence. It is a Callaway Diablo that my father in law gave me. Straight, draw, fade, can hit them all with that club.

There isn't a club u love more than my Mashie M3. I feel like I can hit any shot on command.

Has anyone carried a 2 hybrid? Good results or go with a 5 wood. Hmmmm

I only carry one (18*), so I guess it's my favorite.

Has anyone carried a 2 hybrid? Good results or go with a 5 wood. Hmmmm
I have a 5W and a 18* and switch them out some. To me, I think I might be generally happier with the 5W.

My RAZR 4 is my favourite, but I'm getting acquainted with a 4 iron now, so going for a 3...

My rescue 11 3-4 are my favorites.

I have a Rescue 2011 #3 and #4 Hybrid and hit both of them reasonably well.

My pick is the #4 though, which for me seems to work brilliantly in almost any situation.

ide say my burner 2.0 2/3 (18*) is my favourite,had an adams a7 but flight was to low,just couldnt get it off the deck..recently bought an RBZ 7 wood (21*) which goes about 12/15 yards further than my hybrid so might have to change things about.

Back