Farmers Insurance Open [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really McCord? Cold to the bone? LOL I wish it was those temps here in NJ right about now.

I notice that Tiger is getting very little roll on his drives, even on a down hill fairway. Is that from conditions, equipment or type of shot?

Most of my drives land like this and i've been chasing more roll myself for years and cant get it. Maybe I should just give up on that.

Ok, commentators, can we shut it with the chilly schtick? We get it.

Tiger really put some distance between him and the field the last hour or so.

Its remarkable how the cameras make it look like its the middle of the day. Its actually quite dark out there.

Its remarkable how the cameras make it look like its the middle of the day. Its actually quite dark out there.

No kidding I was thinking the same thing when they were showing sunset shots

looks like tigers getting his swag back ..i know its early but even just looks different then last year

I'm sure a modern HD TV camera has pretty amazing light sensitivity. It is deceptive, though.

They keep saying how cold it is but never gave a temperature. The NWS weather page says it's 54* in La Jolla right now, probably colder up there on the course.

Ferhety: "it's bitterly cold out here." Yeah, ok.

it's been hovring around 0 here all week. feherty's cold comment fell on deaf ears here

yeah I remember last year at the waste managment they were talking about the darkness and how the camera lights distort to the viewer just how dark it is. I remember they turned off the light in the camera to show you exactly how dark it really was, it was amazing the contrast.

I'm sure a modern HD TV camera has pretty amazing light sensitivity. It is deceptive, though.

They keep saying how cold it is but never gave a temperature. The NWS weather page says it's 54* in La Jolla right now, probably colder up there on the course.

54, that's a perfect warm day here this time of year.

54*....brrrrrrrr lol

what time does play resume tomorrow?

I thought I heard an official following the last group say 11:10 tomorrow. Could be way off though

The experts are already saying it's not a fair fight. Tiger is looking rock solid, could be a sign of what's to come this year. I expect we'll see some impressive stuff from him this year. 11 holes to go tomorrow, 6 up now. My guess is he wins by 8. Not bad!

yeah I remember last year at the waste managment they were talking about the darkness and how the camera lights distort to the viewer just how dark it is. I remember they turned off the light in the camera to show you exactly how dark it really was, it was amazing the contrast.
It's because they have the ability to open the aperature wide (the part of a lens that lets the light in) which means more light entering the camera, meaning it looks brighter than it is. It's the same thing that makes night photos of the sky look so clear. More light = clearer, brighter picture.

I thought I heard an official following the last group say 11:10 tomorrow. Could be way off though

golf channel ticker says 130 pm est

rofl i played 27 holes and it was in the 30s today. 50s i would have took the jacket off.

I have the 1st 2nd and 3rd place golfers on my team! I hope it holds up that way

TapaTalk from the iPhone

54*....brrrrrrrr lol

I hear you Deano. 54* would be amazing considering I haven't seen 30* in a week. Been a brutal stretch that should be ending mid this week.

As for Tiger, really like the way he's looking so far. He looks more comfortable with his swing, hopefully this is the start of a big year for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back