SeeMore Putters Thread

Just found out I have a PCB on the way. A very good friend from up North asked if I wanted it and is sending my way. Looking forward to seeing it.

Very cool, I can't wait to see the pics!!!

Just found out I have a PCB on the way. A very good friend from up North asked if I wanted it and is sending my way. Looking forward to seeing it.

Sweet bro! I can't wait to see it!

that's awesome Freddie!
man, i need friends like yours...

Great Freddie. Now that's my kind of friend.

TapAhoy!

Great Freddie. Now that's my kind of friend.

TapAhoy!

He even followed up with a call this morning to say it was in the mail. It will be a nice edition to my growing Seemore Collection.

He even followed up with a call this morning to say it was in the mail. It will be a nice edition to my growing Seemore Collection.
Sweet, that's a good friend right there!!!

So, I've had this realization. Outside of any reviews that I do, there's really no reason not to be rocking a SeeMore. I putt better with it and the SPi changed my game, I play OK when I stray, but its just not the same. Now, some of my customs will never go away, but I think several are going to get the axe and the focus will be back in on SeeMore.

Random I know, but its one of the MANY thoughts in my head right now.

So, I've had this realization. Outside of any reviews that I do, there's really no reason not to be rocking a SeeMore. I putt better with it and the SPi changed my game, I play OK when I stray, but its just not the same. Now, some of my customs will never go away, but I think several are going to get the axe and the focus will be back in on SeeMore.

Random I know, but its one of the MANY thoughts in my head right now.

Jmam, committing to the SPi and RST can never be a bad decision.

Siri speaks for me!

Jmam, committing to the SPi and RST can never be a bad decision.

Siri speaks for me!

I'm a lady now? Hehe

I agree. The SPi works with ANY putter, it truly does, and does so well for me. But, if I roll the SeeMore better by nature, why stray? I just love shiny things! The Z and X series should take care of that for me though. Hehe

I'm a lady now? Hehe

I agree. The SPi works with ANY putter, it truly does, and does so well for me. But, if I roll the SeeMore better by nature, why stray? I just love shiny things! The Z and X series should take care of that for me though. Hehe

Wow. I can't type at all tonight. Sorry man.

It's funny the first time I used the RST it just felt right. I know what you mean better by nature. I went from the FGP to a Si4 and they both felt great. Similar enough to transition but different enough to make for a hard decision on which to use.

Siri speaks for me!

Wow. I can't type at all tonight. Sorry man.

It's funny the first time I used the RST it just felt right. I know what you mean better by nature. I went from the FGP to a Si4 and they both felt great. Similar enough to transition but different enough to make for a hard decision on which to use.

Siri speaks for me!

You know I'm teasing! I got a chuckle out of it!

You know I'm teasing! I got a chuckle out of it!

Yeah I know. I'm glad I could at least make someone laugh. My wife's a different story.

The kids and I had fun putting with my seemores last might. My 3 year old is actually getting pretty good.

Siri speaks for me!

I tried out my original bronze FGP for the first time on a putting green tonight. I putted about an hour and was quite pleased.

I'm not going to say that I hit every putt. That would just not be true. I did however make more putts than I normally do and from a longer average distance.

Lag is typically the hardest thing for me to get down on a new putter, and I have really struggled with lag on insert putters. I was able to lag quite a number of long ones (e.g. 40 feet) right up to within tap in distance. For a high handicapper like me whose approach shots are not always the greatest, lag is really key to keeping the score down. A high handicapper just can't afford to hit a ball on the green and then not two putt.

Most importantly, I really liked the feel. I played a bronze putter for years and this is just more familiar to me. In a world filled with inserts or milled head that make the putter feel softer, I actually like the crisper feel of a firmer face.

I've been through a few putters recently that were beautiful visually, but just didn't feel good from the first roll. This one seems like it could be a keeper. More to come, but not bad for a first night.

Icey, that's awesome dude, keep that one on the SeeMore train!

Rye, I love it dude. Glad you had a promising first go around. I love the feeling of a bronze putter, just classic.

Thanks Jman. I know bronze isn't for everyone, but it just feels right to me.

If they made a fgp2 in it man, it'd be my gamer. Such a unique and quality sound/feel.

I definitely love the bronze FGP, not as much as the mFGP, but they are awesome. SeeMore is such an easy company to support.

On a sidenote, picked up a Payne Stewart commemorative Bronze FGP today!

If they made a fgp2 in it man, it'd be my gamer. Such a unique and quality sound/feel.

Exactly. The bronze ones are just unique and I think highly under rated. I have so much better distance control with those than steel or inserts, Maybe Seemore is listening regarding a bronze FGP2? :angel:

I tried out my original bronze FGP for the first time on a putting green tonight. I putted about an hour and was quite pleased.

I'm not going to say that I hit every putt. That would just not be true. I did however make more putts than I normally do and from a longer average distance.

Lag is typically the hardest thing for me to get down on a new putter, and I have really struggled with lag on insert putters. I was able to lag quite a number of long ones (e.g. 40 feet) right up to within tap in distance. For a high handicapper like me whose approach shots are not always the greatest, lag is really key to keeping the score down. A high handicapper just can't afford to hit a ball on the green and then not two putt.

Most importantly, I really liked the feel. I played a bronze putter for years and this is just more familiar to me. In a world filled with inserts or milled head that make the putter feel softer, I actually like the crisper feel of a firmer face.

I've been through a few putters recently that were beautiful visually, but just didn't feel good from the first roll. This one seems like it could be a keeper. More to come, but not bad for a first night.

RB - we listen - you never know what we are going to be coming out with. Nice post. You have a great support team here on THP. Our door is always open - 24/7 - let us know. Happy to put you in contact with one of our SPi instructors as well - www.seemorespi.com - keep up the great work! Consistency!!

Thanks Jman. I know bronze isn't for everyone, but it just feels right to me.
I love the look of the bronze!!!
seemoreputters: It's extremely impressive to see an OEM directly respond to a post from a little guy like me. Thanks for the encouraging words.
SeeMore is amazing, they are a top notch company for sure!

Seeing all the SeeMore chatter has changed my mind on the TaylorMade Ghost Spider S. Went to Golf Galaxy today and hit the Nickel finish PCB Blade Putter around for about an hour today. Drained 5 in a row from about 15ft.

Five in row from that distance. Great putting. It should be in the bag by now Owen :act-up:

Back