2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was another round in my golf simulator league. The course we played was called Myrtle Beach tour. So it's a bunch of different holes from different courses. Anyway, we get to number 9 and sure enough it was a hole that was familiar to me. It was #18 from True Blue. Brought back so many good memories, Kelly knocking in a 90 footer, me almost holing it with Jakes 9 iron, and of course spraying down Chunky with Champagne along with JB. Can't wait to make even more memories at True Blue this July.

that's awesome dean! man, we should have filmed that practice round...

Last night was another round in my golf simulator league. The course we played was called Myrtle Beach tour. So it's a bunch of different holes from different courses. Anyway, we get to number 9 and sure enough it was a hole that was familiar to me. It was #18 from True Blue. Brought back so many good memories, Kelly knocking in a 90 footer, me almost holing it with Jakes 9 iron, and of course spraying down Chunky with Champagne along with JB. Can't wait to make even more memories at True Blue this July.
Awesome! I never wound up playing that hole in competition, just that 1 round with you, Tyno and Kelly in practice. It is a great finishing hole for sure. You and Kelly making pars after finding water off the tee was great, you need blades dude, you rocked that thing!

I just want to let everyone know that recently, I used Deer Antler Spray a little bit as part of an experiment. I hope that it complies with the MC rules.

Did you dump water on your playing partners bag in the sim as well?

That's awesome Dean, that had to be cool to see that hole come up!

I wouldn't mind doing a Wednesday night party again, maybe just do hamburgers and hotdogs or something...and of course tofu dogs for Cookie....haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't mind doing a Wednesday night party again, maybe just do hamburgers and hotdogs or something...and of course tofu dogs for Cookie....haha

You heard it here first folks, party at TBT's villa on Wednesday night!!!

I think I might come in Tuesday this year. Just seems like a good idea.

I'm in. Thanks teammate!

Great. Idea.

That must have been awesome Dean. Definitely would bring back memories, but now for the big question. Did you make par in the sim?

Cookie, are you back off the meat? That does not sound right...Have you gone back to vegan?

That will not be an option for me. The wife would kill me if I cut another day off of our vacation right before TMC.

Thats pretty cool Dean.

Great. Idea.
It is right? I mean last year I was supposed to land a little after noon on Wednesday and flight delays wound pushing the arrival back until around 6 if I remember correctly. I was furious! Had to miss a tee time with my boys and everything.

So in order to keep that from happening this time I believe I'll just come on Tuesday. Looks like the flights are the same, arrive in Myrtle around noon.

I'm going to try and make it in on Weds I think so I can try to get a round or two in the MC'ers before all the hard work starts.

I will definitely be in on Wednesday afternoon. The question is will I be alone, is the wife coming with me.

It is right? I mean last year I was supposed to land a little after noon on Wednesday and flight delays wound pushing the arrival back until around 6 if I remember correctly. I was furious! Had to miss a tee time with my boys and everything.

So in order to keep that from happening this time I believe I'll just come on Tuesday. Looks like the flights are the same, arrive in Myrtle around noon.

Heck come Saturday with Tyno and I. WEEK LONG PARTY with a little MC sandwhiched in between.

I'm going to try and make it in on Weds I think so I can try to get a round or two in the MC'ers before all the hard work starts.

It's going to be a fun week for everyone, volunteer or staffer, just hanging out and BSing is gonna be awesome.

Heck come Saturday with Tyno and I. WEEK LONG PARTY with a little MC sandwhiched in between.
Man that's a hell of an offer. At this point the wife will not be joining on this trip. That's a long time to be out living the bachelor life, not sure if I can swing that one.

It's going to be a fun week for everyone, volunteer or staffer, just hanging out and BSing is gonna be awesome.

I agree Brad. Looking forward to seeing/watching my friends play and making new friends while I'm there.

I'm planning on flying in on Sunday or Monday. Tuesday morning at the latest. I can't wait to hang out with everyone.

I was catching up and I saw more arriving on Tuesday and I thought that would be great. Then I saw this... hmmmm are you guys planning on staying at the resort the entire time?

I just want to let everyone know that recently, I used Deer Antler Spray a little bit as part of an experiment. I hope that it complies with the MC rules.
I thought this was supposed to stay a team secret. I used some but didn't inhale.

I was catching up and I saw more arriving on Tuesday and I thought that would be great. Then I saw this... hmmmm are you guys planning on staying at the resort the entire time?

Skimmer...hahaha...they are renting a house just a few minutes north of the resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back