I actually enjoy this game now since the new maps are fun. Still won't get me off WoW lol

I liked the game cause of the banter but no one is on much anymore so its lost its luster

I liked the game cause of the banter but no one is on much anymore so its lost its luster

Yeah I feel ya. I just got these awesome controller extenders too! lol

I think Im about the only person who likes this game.

Dude, I enjoyed the game...but as soon as I play in a party, my connection goes down the crapper. Kind of ruined it for me...not to mention the fact that I am 50/50 hit or miss with having a good connection where I'm not getting lag comp'd to death.

When I have a good connection, I think the game is great. When I have a bad one, I rage so hard that it's not good for my health.

Dude, I enjoyed the game...but as soon as I play in a party, my connection goes down the crapper. Kind of ruined it for me...not to mention the fact that I am 50/50 hit or miss with having a good connection where I'm not getting lag comp'd to death.

When I have a good connection, I think the game is great. When I have a bad one, I rage so hard that it's not good for my health.

Exactly the problem I have.

Also, I want to take the lead developer of this game and shoot him with a .50 cal sniper rifle from two feet away and watch what happens. I can pretty much guarantee he isn't gonna turn around and shoot me with his shotgun.

I am on every night. All you need to do is log on.

Also, I want to take the lead developer of this game and shoot him with a .50 cal sniper rifle from two feet away and watch what happens. I can pretty much guarantee he isn't gonna turn around and shoot me with his shotgun.

Laughing-Sirius-Dj.gif

Bring on TW '13.

hahahaha! Play hardcore.

I just dislike knowing these games come down to connection and not skill. It's practically luck to a certain degree.

I just dislike knowing these games come down to connection and not skill. It's practically luck to a certain degree.

Yep I almost wanna try it on PC because I have an amazing connection and it would make me think I was actually good.

The only thing I really hate is no one playing the game objectives....don't play domination/hardpoint/demolition if you just want to camp it out.

14* get with it heheh

TapaTalk from the iPhone

lol, wow...my bad. That wasn't even a typo, just a brain fart.

You gents playing TW14 on 360 or PS3? I need to sell one system or the other, to help fund golf club purchases. 360 is my guess, but I want to double check.

the majority have 360

Looks like Deano's going to have to unbox those wireless TBs...just sold his wired ones to me, thanks Deano, you're awesome.

The only thing I really hate is no one playing the game objectives....don't play domination/hardpoint/demolition if you just want to camp it out.

Or the guys playing it purely to get kills... Brutal stuff.. So much more fun to play domination with a group.

Anyone looking for a set of TB PX21's? I literally have used them once, maybe twice.

Looks like Deano's going to have to unbox those wireless TBs...just sold his wired ones to me, thanks Deano, you're awesome.

or I never open it and just stop playing lol

I am pretty lazy

Back