Yeah but I'm sure I'm not the only who has been diverse with their weapon use and has upgraded alot of their guns.

True, if you're maxed out prestige wise on a bunch of your weapons....well, yeah, you're out of luck, lol.

lolzzzzzzzzzz

You can now stream live gameplay through youtube..

you have to have at least 10 people watching it to have it actually stream. I stream and capture now but not with their built in stuff. I use Twitch.tv and can actually make money off it :)

You had me all excited... Maybe I'll sneak through the stupid chicom this weekend.

One of my best guns actually. Put a silencer on that baby and it's a beast!

FranticGolf on XBL

Wow now i feel old i will leave now.. hahaha

Haven't picked this POS up in 3-4 weeks because I was convinced that the sheer amount of rage it was causing me was surely cutting days/years off of my life. However, the girlfriend is going out of town back home this weekend, so I might have to make up with it and spend some time playing this weekend.

ll Ya U Mad ll is the GT, keep an eye out for me. Invite me if you see me on, and ask any minors to leave the room unless you're wearing a headset.

Played a bit with MWard and Concept last night. Couldnt play the new maps because someone is too cheap to pay $15.... Still always a good time chatting it up with THPers.

Played a bit with MWard and Concept last night. Couldnt play the new maps because someone is too cheap to pay $15.... Still always a good time chatting it up with THPers.

That playercard you sent me last night was ridiculous.

Played Black Ops 1 with my son last night, finally getting the hang of it. Is Black Ops 2 a lot better? Should I stick with 1 for a while then upgrade to 2 or get 2 now?

That playercard you sent me last night was ridiculous.

That was such a random card. Can't imagine how long it took him to make that.

Also, this game isn't getting another 15 dollars from me. 15 more I'll have to spend on TW14

That was such a random card. Can't imagine how long it took him to make that.

Also, this game isn't getting another 15 dollars from me. 15 more I'll have to spend on TW14

Agreed. Double gun xp or not, I'm not dropping on these maps.

i don't even know what it's like to Blop with THPers anymore.....:crying:

I sent you and TexasHackers invites but you didnt join. Too busy dance fighting your cat to Millie Vanilli?

Played Black Ops 1 with my son last night, finally getting the hang of it. Is Black Ops 2 a lot better? Should I stick with 1 for a while then upgrade to 2 or get 2 now?

I've only seen gameplay from BO1 and graphics wise, it's not even close, BO2 looks incredible. But having not played 1, I can't comment on how it plays vs. 2.

Got on for the first time in a month today, played like a king. I am pretty sure I was on the right side of the lag comp.

No rage, no blood pressure increase. It was nice.

Got on for the first time in a month today, played like a king. I am pretty sure I was on the right side of the lag comp.

I don't believe the latter part of this post. That's not possible.

I love when this happens. Makes you feel like you're the best in the world

Back