Bridgestone Pro Shop Commercials

Golf Ghost

Reaction score
So, I remember a lot of people wondering why in the Bridgestone ads at the PGA Show, the players were wearing aprons. Well, here is your answer. The new Bridgestone Pro Shop series of commercials. Very well done.

LOVE these! Hilarious! "I'll explain compression to you." And Kuchar's facial expression on the catwalk had me cracking up.

These are great. I LOL'd at the flat brim and want to know where I can pick up a cape like Lee's.

Those are brilliant. I'll gladly explain compression to her :D

haha, those are funny. the first and the third sounded like the same thing tho..

They were very well done. Cracking on the mans paints had me rolling. And we've all seen the guy who asks for "pro" balls. Paula cracking on the runway add was funny too

They were very well done. Cracking on the mans paints had me rolling. And we've all seen the guy who asks for "pro" balls. Paula cracking on the runway add was funny too

I'm shocked they didn't have her more involved. Was expecting to see her in the compression one.

Nice. I liked the last best. Trevino is awesome.

Chipped via Tapatalk, never chutted.

Last edited:
Lee is hilarious in these. "Excuse me, coming through please." hahahahaha

I loved the compression ad!

I loved those commercials!

Thanks for posting.

Those are all great, I was one wondering what the aprons were for, now the mystery is solved.

Some of the best commercials in the industry. They have been doing it for two or three years now too. Whatever agency did these is rolling in it.

J.

Good job by Bridgestone.

great commercials. i love funny golf commercials. those were pretty good.

Haha that was great

Those are great commercials. Loved the compression one the best.

Nice!!! thanks for posting

great commercials!!!! Also great message about playing a ball the fits you.

Haha! Those are great. Love the characters that Bridgestone has. They ball speaks for itself so these guys just have some fun with it.

Those were awesome!! Really love the last one ...hehe

Those are great! Even my fiance got some laughs in.

Pretty funny stuff, all the pros play the part pretty well.

those are pretty funny Feherty must be rolling in the dough with all the commercials he doing for Bridgestone.

Did anyone else notice the sleeve of balls that the guy in the first video had in his hand were titleist.

Back