2013 Waste Management Phoenix Open Thread (Spoilers)

Kelly, I think it's this one, FWIW:

cw12-ppix-i9h.jpg

Meh close enough haha

Not trying to upstage you at all, it just looked like a #9 to me, lol. They do look really similar. JB, can you verify what putter Phil's using?

Phil is playing lights out and Ryan Moore definitely is smuggling a few training aids in that belly

Did Ryan Moore eat a staff bag or something?

I commented on him to my roommate when I saw him on the TV today, said "Damn Moore's been eating well, looks like he's been bulking in the off season". Hank Haney too, geebus.

179,022 people today... WOW!!!!

I commented on him to my roommate when I saw him on the TV today, said "Damn Moore's been eating well, looks like he's been bulking in the off season". Hank Haney too, geebus.

Maybe a deer antler diet?

I am taking it on the chin in fantasy golf this week. 1 guy didn't play. 3 others didn't make the cut. Nobody but Phil in the top 10. Ouch.

179,022 people today... WOW!!!!

That is downright awesome! I want to go to this party...I mean golf tournament...someday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am taking it on the chin in fantasy golf this week. 1 guy didn't play. 3 others didn't make the cut. Nobody but Phil in the top 10. Ouch.

But you have Phil, correct? He wins, you'll still be alright fantasy wise.

I'm catching the replay on Golf Channel right now, man I would LOVE to go to this tournament someday. The atmosphere is electric! I hope Phil kills it again tomorrow and sets the record!

I damn near blacked out drinking on the hill of the 15th green at Muirfield, if I went to this thing I'd be on another level. I think it would be an awesome time.

I am going to the Presidents Cup this year (bought an all week pass, Tues-Sun), I hope it is a blast.

I'm catching the replay on Golf Channel right now, man I would LOVE to go to this tournament someday. The atmosphere is electric! I hope Phil kills it again tomorrow and sets the record!

I agree. One of these years we should have a bunch of THPers meet there, hit the tourney, play some golf, hang out. That would be fun.

I agree. One of these years we should have a bunch of THPers meet there, hit the tourney, play some golf, hang out. That would be fun.

Count me in! Perfect time to get away from the cold northern weather!

Give me a couple years so my career is further advanced and I have the funds, and I am absolutely in. I need to play desert golf, and parlaying that with going to this party/tourney with some THP bro's would be outstanding.

What a charge by Scott Piercy today. I wasn't expecting that. And what the Hell happened to Keegan?

What a charge by Scott Piercy today. I wasn't expecting that. And what the Hell happened to Keegan?

I believe GG pegged Keegan's performance already... Hehehe

I wish more players had Sneds pace of play. The guy just has confidence in his swing and I think thats what produces good scores out of him. I kinda tried to take that concept and apply it to my game. For the second half of the year last year I didn't take any practice swings, I just lined up behind the ball, got my line, stepped up to the ball, and then swung. The results were pretty amazing! The quicker pace of play makes me stay confident and just trust my swing when I get up there to the ball.

LOL. Funny. I won't be able to look at Keegan the same way for a while.

True Story.

GG just said

"Keegan is crapping the bed all over the place out there. Like exploding diarrhea."

Keegan+Bradley+Deutsche+Bank+Championship+evRZ8f2GpW4l.jpg

"I need to take that crap smell off after my round..."

Agreed. His last two rounds have been quality work. Considering the abysmal nature of the rest of my fantasy team I hope he can keep it going!

First time doing the fantasy and I've already learned the number 1 rule. Don't second guess your picks. I took someone out and put Dufner in. He's the only one of my picks that didn't make the cut.

Back