Contest Winners Thread

threeteesdress-1.jpg

Three Tees Prize :smile:

Thanks Three Tees and THP!

Thanks THP & Nike golf for this outstanding rain suit...........

Not sure when I will be wearing it but I sure will be dry.......

Last edited:
Congrats Julie & KnightGolf! Some nice looking clothing for both of you. :clapp:

VERY cool prizes!

Great prizes guys. Knight, I have that rain suit and absolutely love it.

Last edited:
Nice prizes knight and julie! Congrats again on your wins!

Great prizes everyone! I'll post my Three Tees stuff as soon as I get it as well.....

Great prizes guys. Knight, I have that rain suit and absolutely love it.

I just hope that we get some rain soon......... But I guess I will have to wait until this fall to put the suit to a test......

Thanks again

Are you going to pose in it, too?

It's only a hat and a golf towel......we'd either lose all of our women forum members or they'd become violently ill if I did that! :sick:

It's only a hat and a golf towel......we'd either lose all of our women forum members or they'd become violently ill if I did that! :sick:

Only the women?

I'm thinking along the lines of the typical man who will look at the trainwreck and laugh vs. the typical woman who will turn away.

This is getting weird.

Lets get it back to our lucky winners.

Thanks everyone! I now realize my hair covers it, but the dress has a collar to it, like this:

product_image.jpeg

So I'm really excited to have something nice that's also appropriate for the rules of many courses. And don't look at the a-line dress pictures on their website, their pictures make it so boxy looking, it's far more form fitting. :smile:

I recently won the Ricoh Contest sponsored by THP.
Today in the mail I received the grand prize... The Bushnell Golf FXi..
Let me tell you...this is a pretty cool gadget... I setup a few of my courses and then added in Hazeltine and the Solheim Cup...
I want to thank THP for all that they do... No other site I know of goes out of their way like THP does for its members.... :clapp::clapp::clapp:

here is a couple of pics of what came in the box (FXi unit, transmitter, ac adapter, and software. The second pic is of the software screen on the computer.... Looks like the PGA championship is in for some warm weather....

P1090628_DCE.jpg

P1090619_DCE.jpg

Cool prize bama. Congrats again.

I always liked this thread. It should be called, "The let me rub your nose in it one more time thread." LOL

I love being able to post a prize here! hehehe Wish I could do it more often!

7/30 Caption Contest Winnings

7/30 Caption Contest Winnings

Sweet gizmo bama.

A surprise was waiting for me when I got home today . . . :banana:

The shirt is just awesome; it fits perfectly, it is my color and it represents THP. I also got a package of SmarTees and an Eiseles utility clip.

Thanks to the sponsors, JB,GG and THP!

Great pics guys.

Great prizes Wiley!

Back