SeeMore Putters Thread

Nice work Jman, when the paint fill matches the grip it really adds some awesome detail.

Nice work Jman, when the paint fill matches the grip it really adds some awesome detail.

Plus, gotta rep the THP colors! Hehe

Thanks buddy!

Did this last night:

DSC_0696_zps5368a686.jpg

DSC_0697_zps60965e0a.jpg

DSC_0705_zps37aa77fd.jpg

Two things, don't mind the finish on the m9, I hadn't gone over it with the silicone cloth for cleanup of the acetone before I too the pic's, and also it may look like ripples/bubbles in there but its actually the pearlescent streake through the paint. Pretty dang cool to my eye, but everyone is different. Up next will be doing the m5x when the other grips come in! Gotta love repping THP.

I love it buddy!! You're taking THP rep to a whole new level this year eh?!

I love it buddy!! You're taking THP rep to a whole new level this year eh?!

Damn right. I'm proud to be a part of this place! You already know that though!

Damn right. I'm proud to be a part of this place! You already know that though!

Yeah, I've heard that a few times haha -- Me too..

Back to SeeMore, I've been daydreaming about rolling the Z line. Love that look, can't wait to see the performance.

Yeah, I've heard that a few times haha -- Me too..

Back to SeeMore, I've been daydreaming about rolling the Z line. Love that look, can't wait to see the performance.

I can't wait to see the finished product of them. The Z3 will be mine as soon as it releases.

I can't wait to see the finished product of them. The Z3 will be mine as soon as it releases.

Of the couple I've seen, I can't decide which I prefer. The design just pops for me.

I think this year might be the year I check out the SeeMore fitters around here.. I need to get my putting game in check.

My recommendation is to call SeeMore and work with them directly if you can. Unparalleled customer service!
Thanks bro, or I could go to the satellite headquarters at casa de Jman lol...

I've been trying to follow things, but a couple of questions...sorry if this seems to be skimming or lazy :D

What models (mallet, blade etc.) does the Z-series include?
Is there any pics of a blade model Z-series putter?
Is there a price range for Z's?

In the PGA Show SeeMore thread were only pics / video about a mallet version? Or have I been tripping & dreaming :O

Of the couple I've seen, I can't decide which I prefer. The design just pops for me.

I think this year might be the year I check out the SeeMore fitters around here.. I need to get my putting game in check.
The designs keep getting better, I love the evolution we are seeing. I think I told John 15 times before and after the interviews that I needed the Z3.

The SPi is so easy and it just makes sense. Thats what I love about it the most, it gets rid of all the "extras" in putting and its just you and a shoulder rock. I love that.
Thanks bro, or I could go to the satellite headquarters at casa de Jman lol...

Ha! I just know how much the SPi changed my game and I know how many could be helped by giving a SeeMore a legit chance. Problem is so many grab one, focus TOO much on hiding the red dot, and bail on it instead of giving the whole thing a fair shake.

I've been trying to follow things, but a couple of questions...sorry if this seems to be skimming or lazy :D

What models (mallet, blade etc.) does the Z-series include?
Is there any pics of a blade model Z-series putter?
Is there a price range for Z's?

In the PGA Show SeeMore thread were only pics / video about a mallet version? Or have I been tripping & dreaming :O

You've been tripping and dreaming....hehe

There will be more pics when the actual booth photo's go up as I don't think they are up yet, just the demo day and the Z's weren't out there. Z2 is the blade, Z3 is the mid-mallet. No idea on price point yet, I've not heard.

You've been tripping and dreaming....hehe

There will be more pics when the actual booth photo's go up as I don't think they are up yet, just the demo day and the Z's weren't out there. Z2 is the blade, Z3 is the mid-mallet. No idea on price point yet, I've not heard.

Thanks!! :D I've read bits & pieces every second day...I'll try to catch up! Thanks again!

Thanks!! :D I've read bits & pieces every second day...I'll try to catch up! Thanks again!

As soon as the SeeMore booth goes up, you'll see all kinds of awesomeness! Pretty putters!

As soon as the SeeMore booth goes up, you'll see all kinds of awesomeness! Pretty putters!

Awesome! Can't wait!

The SPi is so easy and it just makes sense.

Problem is so many grab one, focus TOO much on hiding the red dot, and bail on it instead of giving the whole thing a fair shake.

Jman: I'm going to cherry pick these two quotes because I believe them to be true. The design does just make sense.

The second thing I've noticed is that with just the smallest bit of practice, hiding the red dot becomes nothing other than just an extremely quick check in my setup. When I first picked the putter up, I focused on it, but now I don't.

I was at a golf store today (with those fake greens with larger cups with big lips where the ball just drops in). I hit pretty much every Anser or blade style in the place and the M1 was by far the best. I think I dropped in 7 straight from 15 feet (with the obvious built in advantages in the putting surface).

I'm becoming more and more of a fan of the straight shaft, mid head design. It's sort of like an old putt putt putter, but I could always putt well with those.

You big tease, you guys hang out with JB at the show and then you all come back with teases!!! I love it.

I took the my new(used) m1 to the putting green today to get in some more practice and to get comfortable with it. It took a few strokes and some adjusting, but I was getting very comfortable with this putter. I am hoping that I can gain some confidence with this very quickly. It is looking good so far.

I took the my new(used) m1 to the putting green today to get in some more practice and to get comfortable with it. It took a few strokes and some adjusting, but I was getting very comfortable with this putter. I am hoping that I can gain some confidence with this very quickly. It is looking good so far.

Is this your first SeeMore? What'd you think of RST?

I seem to be getting into a nice groove with my new (used) sb2c.

Last edited:
Yes, this is my first. I am just starting out with it, but I am liking what I am seeing so far. I really need to get used to the feel of the putter face. I have only played with insert putters since I started golfing.

I seem to be getting into a nice groove with my new (used) sb2c.

Rooster,

Which model Seemore are you transitioning from? I just purchased an SB1w and I am curious how long it took you "to get your groove on."

Sorry that I did not finish answering your question this morning. I had to get back to work and have been tied up since. I was paying attention to the RST the first 2 days and really trying to keep the club square through out the swing, then it just kind of blended into my swing. What I meen by that is, I did not have to keep watching for it, because the red was no longer visible on any swing. I have been squared up just about every time I believe. I just take my aim and put a nice stroke on it. I did not get to practice with it because of some other issues, but I look forward to getting back with it tomorrow. I believe the RST has already helped me quite q bit. Now to work on my feel with the milled face.

Sorry that I did not finish answering your question this morning. I had to get back to work and have been tied up since. I was paying attention to the RST the first 2 days and really trying to keep the club square through out the swing, then it just kind of blended into my swing. What I meen by that is, I did not have to keep watching for it, because the red was no longer visible on any swing. I have been squared up just about every time I believe. I just take my aim and put a nice stroke on it. I did not get to practice with it because of some other issues, but I look forward to getting back with it tomorrow. I believe the RST has already helped me quite q bit. Now to work on my feel with the milled face.

That's so awesome.. Instant feedback, instant confidence... I hope SeeMore gets a chance to view your post because it sounds like it has really helped you.

I can't wait to spend more time with SeeMore this year. That Z series is absolutely calling my name.

That's so awesome.. Instant feedback, instant confidence... I hope SeeMore gets a chance to view your post because it sounds like it has really helped you.

I can't wait to spend more time with SeeMore this year. That Z series is absolutely calling my name.

Could not agree more on the Z series. Can't wait for these to be available. I am def glad I purchased the m1, because it makes me want the Z even more.

Back