The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling for mid 50's here all week!!! That is crazy talk for Wyoming. And I like it!
P.S. War and Jman are my heros.

I'll likely holler tomorrow dude, it never hurts. I venture you could figure it out though if you wanted to.

I always feel better after talking to JakeNation. I also feel like smashing things. #jakenationeffects

Truth in that buddy!!! He's a man!

I agree, even though I feel he is STILL ducking me. Headbutt this Jake!

#PoloSwag. that's going to be something, within the next decade. the two Jeff's are the first ones to have #PoloSwag.

#PoloSwag. that's going to be something, within the next decade. the two Jeff's are the first ones to have #PoloSwag.

I should take a picture of my closet. You have no idea. I could wear a different polo every day, for two months straight, and never wear one twice.

Just finished my taxes. Yay federal! BOO state!

I should take a picture of my closet. You have no idea. I could wear a different polo every day, for two months straight, and never wear one twice.

that's not healthy.

I used to hate state taxes.

Stupid ass Oklahoma. First year ever we've had to pay, usually get like 20.00 back state, but, with her actually getting a salary now, BAM!

Stupid ass Oklahoma. First year ever we've had to pay, usually get like 20.00 back state, but, with her actually getting a salary now, BAM!

Good ol Tennessee. No state taxes. The 9.45% sales tax sucks though.

What happened to SuperStroke putters and were they as good as they looked?

This years tax return needs to turn into some golf gear methinks.

Mine did last year. This year I have to spend it on a filtration system for our Koi pond.

This years tax return needs to turn into some golf gear methinks.

You're a terrible influence.

I was thinking airline tix to the outing and MC! Hah

I don't think i've ever NOT paid them. But look at the great roads we get for our money........

I don't think i've ever NOT paid them. But look at the great roads we get for our money........

Now that's funny!

Why have you and I not played yet dude?

Tax season pains me! I feel gutted every year

Same here! Taxes were so much easier when I worked for a company, now that I am the company it's a whole different ball game.

On a separate note, I sliced my thumb cutting up veggies for our Super Bowl get together and the stupid thing still hurts. Plus, it's cutting into my texting time, I am down to one thumb texting...who has time for that?

Same here! Taxes were so much easier when I worked for a company, now that I am the company it's a whole different ball game.

On a separate note, I sliced my thumb cutting up veggies for our Super Bowl get together and the stupid thing still hurts. Plus, it's cutting into my texting time, I am down to one thumb texting...who has time for that?

Sounds like it might be time to give the voice recognition a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back