What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom ferrules are already shipping from cell-parts! SWEET!

Cobra Amp Cell Driver, regular shaft, 10.5 setting for now

Got two things, both on ebay...one is the Tour Striker SW. I've never used one of these, but I got it on the cheap so I figured it's worth a shot. Compared to most other training aids I've seen, this one seems to have nearly all positive reviews.

I also ordered a Callaway Upro MX+. I know the reviews are extremely mixed, but I really wanted a GPS/rangefinder but do not have much money to spend on one. I snagged this one for about $105 brand new, so for that price, even if all it does is give me accurate basic yardages, I feel like I did okay. Plus now that I know the aspects of it that have disappointed many others, I will not be disappointed about those things. We'll see!

3 CG 16 wedges to replace my old Vokeys. Couldn't be happier

I just picked up a used SeeMore Si2 in black nickel.

A little short for me, but nothing an extension won't fix! Can't wait to get it in. Been on my ponder list for nearly a year.

A little short for me, but nothing an extension won't fix! Can't wait to get it in. Been on my ponder list for nearly a year.

NICE! I'll be adding an M3 to my collection real soon!

I approve this message.

Extensions are easy business too. I actually make my own now with old wedge shafts! Cheapskate!!! HA!

NICE! I'll be adding an M3 to my collection real soon!

Your SeeMore collection seems to grow daily!

I approve this message.

Extensions are easy business too. I actually make my own now with old wedge shafts! Cheapskate!!! HA!

Not a problem at all.. Might even pick up one of their new grips on the site.. Love the OS blue one. Very cool look.

Your SeeMore collection seems to grow daily!

Not a problem at all.. Might even pick up one of their new grips on the site.. Love the OS blue one. Very cool look.

Ill be up to 6.......Since Skittles picked up that VERSA, I am going to get his M3.....I am going to put an OS Teal FeelTec from SeeMore on it, will go great with the new THP Vegas Headcover!

nice pick up

I traded in 4 old vokeys and a mizuno wedge and got 3 new CG 16's for equal trade. They were having a 30% extra money on trade in day.

I traded in 4 old vokeys and a mizuno wedge and got 3 new CG 16's for equal trade. They were having a 30% extra money on trade in day.

Can't beat that dude. I liked the CG16's a good bit when I had them. I've always been a Cleveland wedge fan though.

Just ordered new set of taylormade r11 irons. 4-aw. getting them in tomorrow!

Freaking LOVING the pickups lately!

Ill be up to 6.......Since Skittles picked up that VERSA, I am going to get his M3.....I am going to put an OS Teal FeelTec from SeeMore on it, will go great with the new THP Vegas Headcover!

Sounds awesome. Can't wait to see the finished product!

nice pick up

Yes, you may roll it. haha!

Cleveland!! Beauty! The CG16s are a great wedge.

They make quality that's for sure and I too am loving all these pickups lately

Buncha puma stuff.
$T2eC16h,!zEE9s3!Z))RBQdSwvHeOg~~60_12.JPG
$T2eC16FHJGIE9nnWprVBBQWNiR6J-!~~60_57.JPG
$(KGrHqVHJEYFDy3CZEdyBR!J,VN!9Q~~60_12.JPG
$T2eC16d,!)0E9s37HlpKBQ7v6s0OLw~~60_12.JPG

going for colorful this year! haha

Impulse EBAY purchase today, Callaway Razr Fit Tour Authentic Driver, put in a real low ball bid and yikes much TO MY SURPRISE, winner winner. Don't need it but maybe it will be worthy of some playing time.

I have been looking for a TM staff bag for a long time but was having a hard time finding one i could afford until today. $150 store to door.
$(KGrHqNHJEoFD0M5ifM(BRDEqYYDfQ~~60_57.JPG

Impulse EBAY purchase today, Callaway Razr Fit Tour Authentic Driver, put in a real low ball bid and yikes much TO MY SURPRISE, winner winner. Don't need it but maybe it will be worthy of some playing time.

That is very cool man, nice purchase! I think it's such an incredible driver.

Did you get the green/black one, or was it a different colour?

Awesome! I hope you game it and love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back