Bridgestone to begin new demo program in March

This sounds like a great way to promote a solid lineup of clubs!

I already play the J40 430cc driver, but would love to try it with other premium shafts! Also interested in trying the wedges, they look sweet with their understated design.

Sweet, perfect for a guy like me where you live in the middle of nowhere.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

That is pretty cool. I would probably end up with a new set odd golf clubs though

Wow, awesome program Bridgestone is starting. Just crazy actually when you think about it.

That's awesome that people will be able to demo their stuff more easily soon!

This is an awesome idea and something that I think a ton of golfers will take advantage of. Nothing like real-course experience to decide which club will fit you best.

Great idea, Bridgestone! I look forward to trying some clubs!

dam thats a ingenius idea. if i get new irons i may give em a try. i hate hitting something in a store on a simulator that never really shows the correct ball flight or distance.

This is an amazing idea and I know at least one OEM that should follow this model.

I hope this works out well for them and gets more of there clubs out there for those who want to try them.

This is an incredible program. I love that they're willing to give you a full 30 days to prove the quality of their products.

This is an incredible program. I love that they're willing to give you a full 30 days to prove the quality of their products.

It's pretty awesome isn't it? That's really standing behind your work.

I remember Josh talking a little bit about this last year at the MC, he said they may be launching a program like this. This will definitely make it easier to narrow down shaft selections for the MC clubs, this is an awesome move by Bridgestone to have this program, I think it will open peoples eyes to what Bridgestone has to offer once they have the opportunity to get their hands on some to test out.

They must have read all my posts about how difficult it is for consumers to find their product.

This is a great deal for anyone with a true desire to demo their equipment.

I remember Josh talking a little bit about this last year at the MC, he said they may be launching a program like this. This will definitely make it easier to narrow down shaft selections for the MC clubs, this is an awesome move by Bridgestone to have this program, I think it will open peoples eyes to what Bridgestone has to offer once they have the opportunity to get their hands on some to test out.

Agreed, I think getting the clubs into people's hands is critical, once they have them, the performance will take care of the rest

Heck I could drive right down the road (Covington, Ga.) and save the mailing fees! This is an awesome opportunity to see if these clubs work for your game.

Here's another email I just received that clarifies the program:

"I’m glad that people are excited about this new demo program! We’re excited about it too. I especially like having demos with some of the optional shafts installed…this is be a big plus in my mind. You mentioned that some demos had been sent to you last year, and that wasn’t something we did very often (mainly because we didn’t have a system in place or enough people to do it correctly) so it’s nice to hear that it made a difference in your decision. One clarification about the new program…
The “sets” are a little different than what you received last year. Rather than an assortment of clubs like they sent to you, these sets are designed for players to compare one head model to another, or to compare different shafts in the same head, which is usually what players are wanting to do. In other words, a set will consist of all drivers or all wedges or all hybrids. So a guy in your situation who wants to get the right driver/shaft combination (for example), can pick one of the driver sets which will have 4 drivers, each with a different shaft (or lofts) for comparison. All of the sets will be listed on our website, and players can choose the one that they’d like to try.

Where in Texas is your outing? I was on the Texas golf ball fitting team (which included Louisiana) for 3 years and have lived there for about 15, so I’d be interested in hearing about what THP has planned for y’all. I’m sure it will be top-notch.

Thanks for your support!

The Bridgestone Golf Team"

That is exactly what I was hoping it was. Send me a 6I in the DPC and CB with a few different shafts. I thought it was brilliant when Josh talked about this last year and I'm incredibly excited that they went through with the idea. Speaks volumes about their confidence in the product line.

How did I miss this one? What a great way to get your brand out there. I might just have to take advantage of it myself as I have always wanted to try some Bridgestone clubs but nobody carries them around here. Looking forward to seeing how it works out.

There is no doubt in my mind I will be jumping all over this!

Me too OG

Agreed, I think getting the clubs into people's hands is critical, once they have them, the performance will take care of the rest
Well put, in hand testing is almost a necessity!!!

Heck I could end up with an entire bag of stones in my bag! Instead of being the snake man (aka Cobra homer), I could be the stone man :D.

Truly awesome idea. Brilliant, phenomenal, thinking out of the box. Way to go Bstone!!!

Anyone else thinking about what to demo? I'm looking at deciding between the DPC's and CB's. First shaft I am interested in is the Aerotech going off of the options on the website. As I've made glaringly obvious though is that I'm hoping the recoils might be an option as well. KBS Tours are always a solid option as well

Back