The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ask for trade interests every time because I have a lot of stuff to get rid of and no money to buy :(
Not talking about you buddy, no worries!

I just think it's funny, in general.

Is 29 too old to be wearing sweatpants in public.

Sweatpants are out, yoga pants are in.

I was speaking for me. Wearing sweats in public. I'm not wearing yoga pants. Nobody wants that.

I was speaking for me. Wearing sweats in public. I'm not wearing yoga pants. Nobody wants that.

I knew who we were talking about.

Are we talking loose sweats or the ones that elastic to the ankles?

My answer would be yes, and then no. hahaha

Are we talking loose sweats or the ones that elastic to the ankles?

My answer would be yes, and then no. hahaha

Loose sweats.

I support it, just don't wear them and boots into a golf galaxy. You get ignored big time hahaha!

I never get ignored at golf galaxy. They can spell my last name from memory. That's saying something.

I never get ignored at golf galaxy. They can spell my last name from memory. That's saying something.

hah! I was away last weekend and some genius decided to spill half a beer on my jeans the previous evening so I was stuck walking around in sweats.. Walked into an unfamiliar golf galaxy with that getup and they compleeeeetely ignored me as I walked around a group of four workers... Then some lady walks by and two immediately go "Hi ma'am anything we can help you with today?"

So funny. Silly people.

hah! I was away last weekend and some genius decided to spill half a beer on my jeans the previous evening so I was stuck walking around in sweats.. Walked into an unfamiliar golf galaxy with that getup and they compleeeeetely ignored me as I walked around a group of four workers... Then some lady walks by and two immediately go "Hi ma'am anything we can help you with today?"

So funny. Silly people.

Clowns.

I ask for trade interests every time because I have a lot of stuff to get rid of and no money to buy :(

Don't know unless you ask dude

I support it, just don't wear them and boots into a golf galaxy. You get ignored big time hahaha!

If they ignore a man wearing boots, I have no need for them anyways.

If they ignore a man wearing boots, I have no need for them anyways.

I rarely gain much from talking to those guys so it was pleasant for me to walk around invisible.. Just thought it was hilarious.

I rarely gain much from talking to those guys so it was pleasant for me to walk around invisible.. Just thought it was hilarious.

I had a funny run in with a clerk last night talking about how nice Cally's line is this year and he went into a soliloquy on how TM is heads and tails above everyone in equipment once again this year and it isn't even close.

I asked him what he played, it was a bag FULL of Callaway. Hahahaha

I had a funny run in with a clerk last night talking about how nice Cally's line is this year and he went into a soliloquy on how TM is heads and tails above everyone in equipment once again this year and it isn't even close.

Sounds like a case of free greener grass over the fence.

hahaha! He's wrong and his bag showed it. Love it.

The Wisconsin / Michigan basketball game is fantastic. Badgers just hit a miracle three to force overtime.

Does anyone know the thread that was put up about the custom designed staff bags a few days ago. I can't find it.

Does anyone know the thread that was put up about the custom designed staff bags a few days ago. I can't find it.

Just bumped the thread for you.

Gin Bloody Mary. Fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back