Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Iomic mid was my favorite putter grip, pretty dang close in diameter to the SS Ultra.

I'm not pondering the 22* Adams S hybo anymore, 21* Utility Proto is legit....and fun as all get out for this long iron lover.

I slept on that grip for months but its brought life back to old putters.

Iomic mids are amazing.

Recoils are getting purchased. Now the ponder is i20's or MP-H4's. I'm leaning Mizuno as I can sell the Pings for a nice bit of coin

Im conflicted! SeeMore PTM1 or PTM3.

Going to set all my pondering aside and focus on some X Hot PRO irons. Really waiting for the 588 MT/TT to release so I can make my decision. Still excited on the XHP's from yesterday

Tapping away on my S3

Im conflicted! SeeMore PTM1 or PTM3.

Yes. Just get both. I know the PTM3 will be mine though as soon as they are available. In fact I have a phone call to make....

March 13 better have some good weather so I can figure out which new clubs make it to my bag this year. I'm ready to get a true fitting with the R1 TP, plus hit demos of the Cleveland/Ping/Adams/Titleist etc stuff as well. Based on initial tries at demos, a new fwy and two new hybrids should be in my future. I love my DPCs, but if the Rocketbladez Tours can match forgiveness and give me extra yards, I might have to ponder that for a minute. About the only clubs not up for play are my wedges and my putter...

CG16's with C Kua shafts. So dang easy to hit.

I really need to avoid demo days. I have a burning desire to purchase a split set of Mizuno MP-H4 and MP-59 now with KBS Tour.

I really need to avoid demo days. I have a burning desire to purchase a split set of Mizuno MP-H4 and MP-59 now with KBS Tour.

Do it do it!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Can you call my wife and tel her how important it is :)

Jahaha, well hopefully you can make her understand, is the price right?

Jahaha, well hopefully you can make her understand, is the price right?

That course in Oregon has a great deal right now.

It's ponder Saturday right now as TyNo and I are demoing everything and the kitchen sink. AMP cell line is up first, then xhot. Then the j40 line

I am not sure about posting sites here, but his name is Dan and he has great discounts.
Thats not very helpful.. Theres a lot of courses up here..

Thats not very helpful.. Theres a lot of courses up here..

DD would be the acronym for the name (assuming I am reading his riddle correctly)...ah hell, Discount Dans.

I'm officially insane. I wrote "Covert Tour" on an envelope today and put $20 in it. It will be full by spring time methinks. I'll need to be sent to the asylum if it does full up.

I'm officially insane. I wrote "Covert Tour" on an envelope today and put $20 in it. It will be full by spring time methinks. I'll need to be sent to the asylum if it does full up.

Haha you will have a full swoosh bag within a year!

I think I've decided on Callaway Forged Dark Chromes for my wedge upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back