Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping it's the Razr Fit Xtreme.

I want to love that driver so much. I loved what happened when I made good contact. But I just couldn't deliver the head to ball consistently enough

I want to love that driver so much. I loved what happened when I made good contact. But I just couldn't deliver the head to ball consistently enough

I really do. An orange/purple one would be amazing. I really need to swing it soon.

I really do. An orange/purple one would be amazing. I really need to swing it soon.

Good news. UDesign sounds like the right think for you.

Good news. UDesign sounds like the right think for you.

Pretty much. That driver has my full attention at the moment.

I hit it a few weeks ago. When hit on the screws, this club is an absolute bomber

I'm hoping it's the Razr Fit Xtreme.

That driver is a beast. It has given me about 5 mph ball speed already. And it should only get better.

I have an itch.

Nah.

Well, yes, but that one will wait a while I do believe.

Just a pretty thing that has caught my eye.

It's a putter isn't it.

Indeed.

Nah, the putter lover in me never stops. Working on something now, who knows how it plays out though.

Ahh I see. I really need the PTM3 to be released or find a nice mFGP2 for a good price.

Yep.

Nah, give me i20's or give me death.

I agree with this, I want that one to be released badly. Shall I keep an eye peeled for you? I've been known to find some jaw dropping SeeMore deals.

You're looking at something other than a SeeMore aren't you?

You're looking at something other than a SeeMore aren't you?

Actually, nope.

I'm at that point where I want to roll whats best for my game and that is SeeMore, but I still want selection for my rounds. I'm hopeless, but I'm ok with that.

Well you're being cryptic.

I get talked about a lot. I'm ok with that.

You've got that broad shoulder you mentioned last night, I know.

I'm pondering honestly getting a high lofted 4DX Evolver head just because and putting it head to head with some of the modern ones to see if I'm right that it still stands up.

You've got that broad shoulder you mentioned last night, I know.

I'm pondering honestly getting a high lofted 4DX Evolver head just because and putting it head to head with some of the modern ones to see if I'm right that it still stands up.

Stupid misspelling is going to haunt me.

Can you find that head still? Do you have the inside track on one?

Stupid misspelling is going to haunt me.

Can you find that head still? Do you have the inside track on one?

Can still find it, and I've got my 10.5 still worst case and a couple of evolver tips left so I can tune it to 11.5. Probably won't happen, but I will ALWAYS have a love for that driver head. I truly believe it still stands tall on its own today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back