The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heehaw, have fun don't steal rory's hat

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
Dude, THP AC hat over Rory's hat all day every day. Not even a question.

I can sign your rory hat for you.

^Siri probably sucks.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I was thinking about that video, it made my dad a happy happy joy joy day

If you're 12.

You got to admit it was pretty funny that day
You have to give Thain credit for his creativity

You got to admit it was pretty funny that day

No, not at all. It was ridiculing and childish and I damn sure wasn't the only one that thought so.

My apologies gentlemen, what I find funny, may be offensive to others

I don't get it.

I tell him he sucks all the time. In fact he will probably thank this post.

Damn right.

But you know better than sticking a sharpie in your ass crack and video taping it.

Damn right.

But you know better than sticking a sharpie in your ass crack and video taping it.

Whoa if there was a male ginger ass crack involved maybe I am glad I didn't see it.

I don't know what's happening here. Jman is a follower. I think we all know that. He likes having his leash pulled.

Butt cheek sharpie was funny in theory. But super impressive in practice. And maybe outside of necessary on the forum. But I did laugh at the concept .

I like your new signature. Sweet shaft icon!
I don't know what's happening here. Jman is a follower. I think we all know that. He likes having his leash pulled.

Butt cheek sharpie was funny in theory. But super impressive in practice. And maybe outside of necessary on the forum. But I did laugh at the concept .

Not in the mood now. Though there are many who believe that BS. I know what they can do.

Its the childish crap that is unnecessary around here, regardless of how pathetic the thread was it was uncalled for, and I believe the response that it got indicated that clearly as well. Just another instance of that. Not surprising at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back